VIP Don't Change Your Plans experience

• 2 Replies
VIP Don't Change Your Plans experience
« on: October 19, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
Has anybody here gone to a show with a VIP ticket? If so what did it fully entail, and was it worth it?

Offline Kyle

Re: VIP Don't Change Your Plans experience
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:16:46 AM »
I've wondered the same thing.  I want great seats, but I don't think it will be worth $150 per ticket (before service fees).

Offline makiko

Re: VIP Don't Change Your Plans experience
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 01:53:27 AM »
I just experienced this last night in Huntington, NY.
http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/ben-folds-tour-2015/
1. VIP CHECK-IN
"Dedicated on-site concert host" guy from CID Entertainment was at the VIP-only check-in desk. He was very nice and gave me Rite Aid's plastic bag which contained one limited edition signed black and white print of Benís original photography, and one autographed Ben Folds Vinyl Record.

2. EARLY ENTRY
Check-in: 6 PM - 7 PM
Early Entry: 6:45 PM
Doors to the Public: 7 PM
Show: 8 PM
A message from CID says "Early entry onto the general admission floor is included with your package, and will allow you to enter the venue before doors open to the public to secure a great spot. Please make sure you are fully checked in prior to 6:45 PM to take advantage of early entry". According to the CID guy, there were only 14 people who got the VIP experience package in Huntington. But unfortunately there were only about 20 people (including VIP and general) at the venue at 6:45 PM. I'm not sure if it's worth it.