Official 'So There' reviews thread

• 18 Replies
Re: Official 'So There' reviews thread
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »
Oh god I'm crying (from laughter) through this billboard article. hahahaha
If you read between the lines (or some of the actual lines), it sounds like a mid-life crisis in progress unfortunately.

Does anyone know who his new girlfriend is?
All I really wanna say / You're the reason I want to stay

Offline Allison

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 10:45:25 PM »

Last we knew - officially - was that he was Alicia Witt, but the two of them have not appeared together/communicated (outside of promoting each other's records, he produced hers, she co-wrote "I'm Not the Man) for several months. That being said, I'm not going to do any sort of theorizing. Last time I theorized, turns out he wasn't pissed. (Circa 2007)
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »

Last we knew - officially - was that he was Alicia Witt, but the two of them have not appeared together/communicated (outside of promoting each other's records, he produced hers, she co-wrote "I'm Not the Man) for several months. That being said, I'm not going to do any sort of theorizing. Last time I theorized, turns out he wasn't pissed. (Circa 2007)

Thanks, yeah, I read Alica's year-old FanBridge post that someone else linked to (http://bit.ly/1Qx6Wgv) saying that she broke up with him, but I didn't know if he'd been seen with or mentioned anyone new. Obviously the Billboard writer knows there's someone. Hope we'll find out eventually!
All I really wanna say / You're the reason I want to stay

Offline Allison

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »

Thanks, yeah, I read Alica's year-old FanBridge post that someone else linked to (http://bit.ly/1Qx6Wgv) saying that she broke up with him, but I didn't know if he'd been seen with or mentioned anyone new. Obviously the Billboard writer knows there's someone. Hope we'll find out eventually!

Whoa, june 2014. Further back than I realized! Dude doesn't stay single long, traditionally. If we're meant to know I guess we'll know. He kept Fleur a secret till after they were married.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!