[FS] Ticket to Virgina Beach Show on April 30th

• 0 Replies

Offline slzk

[FS] Ticket to Virgina Beach Show on April 30th
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:51:52 PM »
Here is the deal. Ex-gf bought us tickets to the Virginia Beach show on April 30th back in October for my birthday. We have since broken up, and, although we are still friends, she says she never had any intention of going. Basically I have an extra ticket to this show but no one to go with. I'm in New York and I'm looking for a companion to go down to the show with me. I have a car, and I want to drive but none of my friends are into Ben Folds/ they don't care about his music (I feel sorry for them too). Does anyone in New York around the Albany area, preferably a friendly female, want to go with me to the show in Virginia Beach on April 30th? I'm giving this ticket away basically for the chance to meet a fellow BFF lover and to have someone to go to this concert with. If you're interested, send me a private message, and we can figure something out. 

tl;dr Free ticket to Virginia Beach show, go with someone from the Albany, New York area, he provides ride, you sing along to BFF as we drive down.
"I wish it was last September..."