04 Fair
05 Selfless, Cold, and Composed
06 [robert sledge]
07 Uncle Walter
08 [summer samba]
09 Where’s Summer B
10 [chicago]
11 Mess
12 The Cover of the Rolling Stone [incomplete Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show cover]
13 Battle of Who Could Care Less
14 Brick
15 [meteorology]
16 Emaline
17 Army
18 [world's largest block party]
19 Philosophy
20 Underground
21 encore
22 Song for the Dumped

Uploaded to fireworksordie.com July 29, 2012
Recorded, Mixed, and Prepared by fireworksordie
fireworksordie.com / @fireworksordie / fireworksordie@gmail.com

DOWNLOAD HERE

and since I know there are Jukebox fans here: LINK - wasn't sure if there was a better place to put this?
and the two bands that opened for Jukebox: Now, Now and Savoir Adore.

anyways - I hope you guys like these. I'm sorry it took a month to get them to you, but I literally only got my laptop back and working a week ago, so everything has been in limbo since before that. please do feel free to share around, but if you post the link somewhere, please make it the link to the respective page- that's all I ask. Let me know what you think!

The Summerfest show will be coming sometime in the future. I have it "mixed" to sound as best as it could, but since these sounded 10x better I decided to spend the rest of my time prepping them instead of finishing Summerfest. Forgive me, and if a month goes by, do not hesitate to bug me incessantly about getting that show up.

Offline Allison

NO worries about the delay. I just happy to get it!
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Offline Andy

• I went because you said you'd be there
Dude, thanks! Sounds great!

~A
So smooth you can hear the beard.

Offline DAVID

• A little blurry, but his face is worth it!
This is spectacular. Reliving that concert got me through my crappy morning at work.
"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"

Offline vosnos

Thanks for this gig (and all the others you put up).  Much appreciated.

Thanks very much for this! The chat inbetween the songs (especially the meteorology one) is really funny.

Just downloaded but I'm not very tech inclined. Do you have to have winzip to listen to the file? It is telling me $29.95 to download. Thanks for the help. Mike

Nevermind..I think I think I've figured it out ----
by accident!!

Offline DAVID

• A little blurry, but his face is worth it!
I loved listening to this and finally getting his Meerkat Manor reference. You see, during Fair, Justin, Allison, Brooke, Steph, Brianna and I were all jumpy, but it was pretty much just a pogo jumping. Like Meerkats popping out of their holes. It was a bit confusing at the time, though.
"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"

Offline Allison

at the time i didn't even realize what the f*ck he was talking about.
so in the zone.

mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!