Change Forum Width
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 02:38:26 PM
+  Ben Folds Message Board - thesuburbs.org.uk
|-+  General
| |-+  General Board (Moderator: Andy)
| | |-+  Ben Folds / Five backing tracks
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ben Folds / Five backing tracks  (Read 2045 times)
J-dog

How many of me would it take to screw up your life

« on: December 13, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »

So i have this plan, that over the next month or two i will compile a whole bunch of Folds' backing tracks for you to play along to on the piano.
I already have quite a few in mind, but my question to you is...

If you could have any backing track, what would it be?

- Jdog  Suburbs Rock Hand

J-diggity
DAVID

A little blurry, but his face is worth it!

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »

I love you.  Wandering would be grand.

"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"
J-dog

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »

Wandering

Done

J-diggity
meecrofilm

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 08:40:51 AM »

Dude, that is awesome, thanks so much for doing this!  I guess if I could only have one (or two), it would be Fired (and Uncle Walter), but if you're open to a few more suggestions... (for ones if you weren't already considering)

Where's Summer B
One Angry Dwarf
Song For the Dumped
Alice Childress
Sports & Wine
Brainwascht
Video
Adelaide
Theme from Dr. Pyser
Time (retrospective version)

Tongue
J-dog

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »

Excellent suggestions there! I will add them all to my list of what to consider.
I have already done Uncle Walter, Summer B, Sports & Wine, Alice Childress, & Video, so you can definitely have them when the time is right.

Just to confirm, is "Brainwascht" the leaked version or the official album version? Because if it is the official Way To Normal release, then backing tracks can be made easily using the Stems from the Stems and Seeds album. I was originally going to avoid them but since it has been requested i will probably throw one together.

Dr Pyser is an AWESOME request, as i have been playing that solo for a while now, and to have drums, bass, and strings would be shweet!

Thanks for the suggestions!

J-diggity
Bob Loblaw

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »

I will do anything for Secret Life of Morgan Davis. And I mean .. ANYTHING.
meecrofilm

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »

Just to confirm, is "Brainwascht" the leaked version or the official album version? Because if it is the official Way To Normal release, then backing tracks can be made easily using the Stems from the Stems and Seeds album. I was originally going to avoid them but since it has been requested i will probably throw one together.

Whoops, dunno what I was thinking, totally forgot about stems and seeds.  Don't worry about it if you haven't started any yet, haha.  Sorry!

Hey and if you don't mind more suggestions just for consideration, I'll throw a few more out there:  In Between Days, Narcolepsy, BoWWCL, Amelia Bright, Gone, You To Thank, Last Polka, Kate, Army, Password, Claire's Ninth, Lovesick Diagnostician, Bitch Went Nutz (fake), Tom & Mary, Bad Idea.
J-dog

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 09:11:14 PM »

Consider this a 'BETA' or draft. This is a backing track to Wandering. I apologise first-off for the lack of count-in. For some reason the count-in click was not bounced into the mp3.
This is to get feedback, particularly from DAVID as to what you would change about the track (besides a count-in).

More on the way!
cheers

* Wandering.mp3 (4172.27 KB - downloaded 154 times.)

J-diggity
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: