CHICAGO NIGHT THREE!

• 22 Replies

Offline Luke8400

• for all my big mistakes
Re: CHICAGO NIGHT THREE!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 02:46:12 AM »
So I was thinking about it, and it'd be a real shame if we didn't get some soundboards from this tour, particularly from these Chicago gigs. If Ben wanted to release all 3 nights spanning 3 CDs and a bonus DVD with all of the Chatroulette footage and other goodies (hey, maybe that reunion show we've been waiting on, but that still deserves its own release)...I'd pay a pretty penny.

Offline DAVID

• A little blurry, but his face is worth it!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »
agreed.  When Chicago was announced, I thought that it screamed "live album."  I think there are a few songs he'd probably not put on the album, but at the same time, I think anyone who would buy it would want the whole shebang.
"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"

Offline Drawed

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 04:19:12 AM »
When Chicago was announced, I thought that it screamed "live album."  I think there are a few songs he'd probably not put on the album, but at the same time, I think anyone who would buy it would want the whole shebang.

YES PLEASE PLEASE.

Also, hey guys what was that song he played one verse of, when he was telling he story about why he got kicked out of a jazz group at a bar after three days because they didn't think it was funny when he started playing [this song]? And does anyone remember when in the show that was? Like after or before which songs.

Also also... I thought that Kate/Wipeout came before Army in the setlist. Didn't it?
If you can ball like me, it ainít make no difference what team you at

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 11:18:31 AM »
In a review I read of one of the Chicago shows, it mentioned Ben staying off stage while 2 studio tracks from the new record were played.  Is there any truth to this?  If so, which tracks were played?

Offline AlexKintzle

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 01:26:31 PM »
Yes it's true and he played the whole album but people were rudely talking over it so you could barely hear them.
"I'd like to say f*ck you in the nose, but i'm too evolved for that kind of thing now."-Ben Folds

Offline AlexKintzle

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 01:27:12 PM »
Over the three days he played the album isbwhat I mean....
"I'd like to say f*ck you in the nose, but i'm too evolved for that kind of thing now."-Ben Folds

Offline DAVID

• A little blurry, but his face is worth it!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »
Yes it's true and he played the whole album but people were rudely talking over it so you could barely hear them.

If they'd announced it AT the show, maybe the crowd would've been quiet :(
"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"

Offline AlexKintzle

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 07:07:46 PM »

If they'd announced it AT the show, maybe the crowd would've been quiet :(
they shoulda have but didn't.