UD Set List

• 1 Replies
UD Set List
« on: April 19, 2010, 05:51:57 PM »
After reading about the STL show, this was a very similar crowd/concert. It seemed there were too many students not interested in the music who didn't know his stuff. Not to mention, I don't think the general feel ever works in a large stadium. There was no one else singing around me which was kind of funny, they probly heard me more than Ben. Still, it didn't seem to bother Ben to much, typical college concert. Here's the setlist, although i didn't write it down, so not in order, but 99% sure i got 'em all.

Annie Waits
Hiroshima
Effington
Mess
Gone
Rock This Bitch (Weirdest Rock this bitch i've heard. about the hospital down the street and his overweight waitress at Denny's. Which is why he went right into...)
All U Can Eat
Secret Life Of Morgan Davis (played this after because he said some audiences are more into music, others lyrics, and liked the response from the words in All u can eat)
Time
Landed
Fake Bitch Went Nutz
You Don't Know Me (w/ Kate and her guitarist - who were great!)
Kate
Steven's Last Night in Town (w/ Drum solo)
We're Still Fighting It
Army (crowd singing was horrible)
Picture Window
Narcolepsy (After the middle section he did some improv 12 bar blues - don't know if the lyrics were from a song or made up)
Bitches 'Aint Shit (by request from a lot of people yelling, had a girl come and sing the second verse)
Not The Same (4 part harmony, horrible audience singing again)

Encore:
Zak and Sara
One Angry Dwarf 200 Solemn Faces
Come pick me up, I've landed.

Re: UD Set List
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
First off, I'd agree.  It's my sixth show (I know not that many) but by far the worst crowd, which isn't surprising considering the atmosphere.  It was still a great performance on Ben's part, which is always the case.  I was up in the waaaay back singing along as I always do.  I picked up some dirty looks for standing up and singing along, but that's none of my worries (It's a concert for crying out loud).

I kept track of the set on my phone throughout the show, so here's what I got.

Annie Waits
Hiroshima
Landed
Time
Effington
Rock This Bitch (Denny's) -- I also thought this was the weirdest I'd heard as well... I think he thought the same lol
All U Can Eat
Secret Life of Morgan Davis
Gone
Mess
Picture Window
Bitch Went Nutz (FAKE) He messed this up the first time through
You Don't Know Me *with Kate/guitarist - I also thought this was the great, the best part of the concert for me
Kate
Still Fighting it
Steven's Last Night In Town *sick drum solo (a first for me)
Army (effort from audience = terrible)
Bitches Aint Shit * He asked someone from the audience to come sing the second verse who knew the lyrics - a girl walked up there and totally screwed it up terribly.
Narcolepsy
Not the Same (four part harmony-- again audience = no good)
-----Encore-------
Zak and Sara
One Angry Drwarf 200 Solemn faces

Sorry, if that seems as if I just replicated your list.  All in all, I enjoyed myself a lot and so did the people I brought with me.  Too bad I believe this is the only chance i'm getting to see him this tour.

Oh by the way, I like the board a lot.  I'm surprised I've never really gotten around to finding it until now.