Summerstage on HDNet

• 5 Replies

Offline Ben_Folds_Fan

Summerstage on HDNet
« on: July 20, 2009, 06:39:00 AM »
Yesterday, while scrolling through channels looking for something to watch after the British Open, I came across a listing on HDNet for "Live from Central Park: Summerstage--Ben Folds."  While it was from several years ago, I don't recall ever knowing that it had been taped for airing or knowing where it was available for viewing.  During the course of the show, there were several promos for other Summerstage shows so maybe this is a package that HDNet picked up recently??

Anyway, it was a good show and included appearances by Rufus Wainwright and Guster. And had Ben's commentary interspersed in between most all of the songs.

Not sure it's gonna reair any time soon, but if you get HDNet, you might want to check the listings for upcoming airings.

Offline Euan

Re: Summerstage on HDNet
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »
Think this has been floating around for a while.  It's been on torrent sites in the past and like Ben_Folds_Fan said, it really is a good show.  I imagine its still available for download somewhere.

Offline Luke8400

• for all my big mistakes
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »
My favorite bootleg. :)

Offline jpar

• The Whole World is My Coaster
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 06:40:51 PM »
Is just the audio floating around anywhere?

Offline Luke8400

• for all my big mistakes
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »
Is just the audio floating around anywhere?

I almost ripped it for myself, but I'd have to cut around Ben's commentary to make it flow, so I just figured someone else would do it for me. :P

Offline Euan

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »
theres a few of the audio tracks around somewhere, maybe wokeupwaytoolate, im sure i got the rufus track from there a while ago.