Ben in Northwest? What?

• 21 Replies

Offline general_apathy (Chloe)

• now here it is, your moment of zen
Re: Ben in Northwest? What?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 09:14:30 PM »
UPDATE: so i checked ticketswest.com today and it FINALLY had Ben listed for may 15th at the roseland theater in portland, oregon. it has the icon to buy tix, but it says they go on sale march 20th. tickets are $30 for general admission.

YAY!

I'm happy for you!  Much as I really freakin' wish he'd come to Portland in April, you deserve to see him.  What has it been, 5 years or something?! Too long.

Felicitations on your upcoming Ben show :)

Aww thanks! It's been 4 years...still too long! (I don't count the John Mayer show...not really a Ben-sperience)
My new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collection of strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten. I'll meet you there.

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 03:39:29 PM »
GAAAHHH!

Everytime I try to type in my credit card number for the presale tickets, it cuts off the last two numbers.

Anyone else having this problem?

Offline TrashSpork

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
Between Apr-28 Orono, ME show and May-15 Portland, OR show I hope some Washington state shows get plugged in. Still waiting. :)
I like toast!

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »
BEST DAY EVER!
FOX THEATER OAKLAND CALIFORNIA JUST ADDED TO THE TOUR!
I know...I got my tickets and can't wait to see him perform live for the first time!

Offline general_apathy (Chloe)

• now here it is, your moment of zen
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »
Between Apr-28 Orono, ME show and May-15 Portland, OR show I hope some Washington state shows get plugged in. Still waiting. :)

go to portland!!!
My new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collection of strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten. I'll meet you there.

Offline TrashSpork

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

go to portland!!!

I considered it...but I can't. Still hoping for something to get plugged in between that Apr/May period that is closer.
I like toast!

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »
So I'll be at the Portland show tonight, but unfortunately was not selected for meet and greet. Any way that I can still meet Ben?