Sounds of Last Night....This Morning! Finally avaliable as one download

• 10 Replies

Offline Allison

Grab all 16 songs for only 12.99 from iTunes.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Are these tracks worth getting?  I've never heard of any of these versions.  I feel a bit funny about parting with my cash, I've already bought WTN (x2) and Stems.

Offline You Dont Know Zach

• And it's terrible pain, and it's all for free.
Are these tracks worth getting?  I've never heard of any of these versions.  I feel a bit funny about parting with my cash, I've already bought WTN (x2) and Stems.
they're the live versions of the songs. so it's up to you.
dont overplay, keep it simple and in the pocket, support the song, and you will be asked to play more than you have time to. - Chuck Folds

http://www.last.fm/user/YoudontknowZach

Offline speedy_the_drummer

• I'm a llama!
no. sony's milking ben for every penny.

Offline Euan

Just get the bootlegged concerts already up, most of them are decent.

Offline jpar

• The Whole World is My Coaster
I just wish they'd put a couple of bonus songs onto the "album" instead of just bundling the tracks I've already bought. That would have been cool. I wish Ben were still doing this for the current tour, I'd keep buying the sounds of last night... this morning.

Offline Allison

You know what I reaaaaaaaaaallly wish.
That our "anonymous" donor would donate the Indianapolis show. That's what I really wish.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Offline TrashSpork

I bought all of them. Favorite of all is 'You to thank' off the 'Live in Dallas' EP 10/23/08. I don't think the others are bad...In fact I've made it a point in the past to use the #1 of the series which is Free Coffee (Live At Providence, RI 9/25/08) as a substitute for the WTN one. Sure I have plenty of the free bootlegs too but I'm of the school of thought that one can't have too many live versions on their player.
I like toast!

I bought all of them. Favorite of all is 'You to thank' off the 'Live in Dallas' EP 10/23/08. I don't think the others are bad...In fact I've made it a point in the past to use the #1 of the series which is Free Coffee (Live At Providence, RI 9/25/08) as a substitute for the WTN one. Sure I have plenty of the free bootlegs too but I'm of the school of thought that one can't have too many live versions on their player.
amen.

You know what I reaaaaaaaaaallly wish.
That our "anonymous" donor would donate the Indianapolis show. That's what I really wish.
what i wish is that ben would put up a website that hosted all of the shows days after they happened. phish did it, they recorded all of their concerts and then allowed them for download for a small price. ben already records all of his shows, the only thing we're missing is the website.
dont overplay, keep it simple and in the pocket, support the song, and you will be asked to play more than you have time to. - Chuck Folds

Offline Eric

i wish there'd be a release (of any sort) of the Electric Factory show (2/14).  :'(

Re: Sounds of Last Night....This Morning! Finally avaliable as one download
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »
i want the tabernacle and valarium from this year :(