Ben Folds Mobile presale?

• 3 Replies
Ben Folds Mobile presale?
« on: March 05, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »
Hi everyone I have a question for ya-I just found this website and thought I'd ask cause Ben is coming to Mobile for the first time and I want to go and get good seats if possible.   I am wondering if Ben if selling tickets to his Mobile show on a 'pre sale' basis?  I see on ticketmaster that tickets go on sale tomorrow but there are presale tickets starting today, if you have a password.  Does anyone know what that might be or anything to help me?  Thanks everyone~!

Re: Ben Folds Mobile presale?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:22 AM »
If great seats are worth an extra $30 to you, go to www.thepfofj.com and join the fan club.  The presale started for Mobile yesterday.  I got front row center to the Durham, NC show through that presale and I think everyone else who has taken advantage of it were at or near the front.  Plus you might get a cool welcome package...or 1/2 of one...or none at all.  But that's a different story.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »
OH thanks!  But I hate that I've asked a day late- I'll go check it out and maybe there are still great seats there like you got!

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:33 AM »
There were still good seats avail. for Durham all the way up until they went on sale to the general public...let us know how you made out.