2009 Tour Dates

• 351 Replies

Offline jpar

• The Whole World is My Coaster
Re: 2009 Tour Dates
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »
Yeah, after about thirty seconds of soul searching I decided there was no way I could miss that show. I may have to ask you to please hold two spots in line for Sabs and myself as we're not going to be able to get an early start like we did in Omaha. Would that be cool with you?

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2009, 05:49:33 PM »
FYI:

03-25 - KANSAS IS NOW

RIGHT NOW, The PF of J have first access to purchase tickets for the following date along the Ben Folds tour. The link to access this fan club exclusive presale can be found below. You will also need the code which is noted below in order to purchase these tickets. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis so hurry in to grab yours!

4/8/09 - Bramlage Coliseum (Manhattan, KS)

Tickets are only available right now through the following link:
http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPromoList.d2w/report?linkID=kansuse&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR
With this code: BFOLDS

More presales will be announced very shortly. Please do not call or email about shows that are not listed here as we will post the information once itís available!

-----------------------
These are assigned seats - we got front row, center section, seats 1&2

Offline Emerald (Sabrina)

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2009, 08:20:31 PM »
Thanks for the info, Lynn!  Not knowing would have sucked with seats being assigned.  I just got tickets for Justin, a friend of Justin's, and me.  We got first row, seats 3-5, in section F2.  I can't really tell what F2 will mean in relation to how the stage will be arranged based on the seating chart.  I figured I'd be safer just getting them asap than messing around trying to get positioned exactly between the drums and piano, etc.  We'll see you there!  I guess waiting in line won't be an issue. 

Offline Allison

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »
Whoa. PFofJ just impressed the hell out of me. A presale at a COLLEGE?

HIGH FIVE.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2009, 04:30:48 AM »
Thanks for the info, Lynn!  Not knowing would have sucked with seats being assigned.  I just got tickets for Justin, a friend of Justin's, and me.  We got first row, seats 3-5, in section F2.  I can't really tell what F2 will mean in relation to how the stage will be arranged based on the seating chart.  I figured I'd be safer just getting them asap than messing around trying to get positioned exactly between the drums and piano, etc.  We'll see you there!  I guess waiting in line won't be an issue. 

Awesome - we're right next to each other! I LOVE shows where we don't have to wait in line :)

« Reply #305 on: March 26, 2009, 05:33:58 AM »
Awesome - we're right next to each other! I LOVE shows where we don't have to wait in line :)

Beautiful!  Couldn't have planned that one better.  :)

HIGH FIVE.

No kidding.  They mean to tell us that loyal, paying fan club members have priority over random college students who, on the whole, really only know Brick and (amazingly) Bitches Ain't Shit?  It's a brave, new world.  If only PF of J would work on their Meet and Greet emails, they'd be just about perfect.     

Offline jpar

« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

HIGH FIVE.

Let the record show OFC (Old Fan Club) had pre-sales for UMKC last year. Er, wait, those were tickets on-sale to the public, students got in free. Nevermind. This is better. Front row, baby!

« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »
So, I guess there's no Meet and Greet for the K-State show?  I think I'm going to sign up as if there is, just in case.  If I'm the only one doing it, I'll have pretty good odds.  :)

Offline MikePigneguy (Kipp)

• Music is good.
« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »
Tickets for the Los Angeles show go on sale tomorrow!
I'm quite excited.
Life is "Oh my God, if I tell him, he'll tell her, and then she will know I like her!"

Offline MikePigneguy (Kipp)

• Music is good.
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »
Just bought my Los Angeles tickets!
Finally I don't have to stress about remembering to buy them. Haha
Life is "Oh my God, if I tell him, he'll tell her, and then she will know I like her!"

Offline ClareQuilty

• Yep. This is I.
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
I'm going to Syracuse! WOOO!!
As you know I hang upside down in a dark closet like a bat until summoned.

Offline You Dont Know Zach

• And it's terrible pain, and it's all for free.
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »
I'm going to Syracuse! WOOO!!
f*ck YEA Syracuse!
dont overplay, keep it simple and in the pocket, support the song, and you will be asked to play more than you have time to. - Chuck Folds

http://www.last.fm/user/YoudontknowZach

Offline jpar

« Reply #312 on: March 31, 2009, 12:01:24 PM »
Ack! Mods, please add the K-State show to the tour page!

Offline Andy

• I went because you said you'd be there
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
Ack! Mods, please add the K-State show to the tour page!

Grok! Sure thing!

~A
So smooth you can hear the beard.

Offline AliKat4392

« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:11 PM »
Ben's coming back to Boston on April 25, to MIT. For some reason it's not on his website, but I have my tickets.
"The public persona of a piano-playing geek has kept the mainstream mostly at bay. Keep it to yourself, but the nerd in the glasses is really a Rock God." -Times Online