Studio Version of Silver Street?

• 6 Replies
Studio Version of Silver Street?
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
Does it exist? Been looking around for this for a while. Anyone know of one? Have it?

Re: Studio Version of Silver Street?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »
The quality isn't great but i doubt you would find better.  Head to http://www.wokeupwaytoolate.com  then follow the path: /filedump/Demos/Demos and Beginnings Remastered

Best version (although not studio) is on BFL I think.

Offline vosnos

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »
I have always wondered about this song and why it's never appeared on a studio release.  It's a really great song and I find it weird that it's only on BFL and that he rarely plays it at concerts.  I think it would've gone nicely on TUBoRM.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
its a great song, for a long long time i assumed it was a cover. i wish a studio version existed, but seeing as how it was on a live album thats 8 years old, it was feel forced to make a version now. also, it would seem like he was having a hard time coming up with new material (which aint true!)

Offline J-dog

• How many of me would it take to screw up your life
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »
Then lets bombard his email inbox with countless requests for a studio version!! We'll use myspace, facebook, twitter, pfofj etc etc. It could be a single included in the pfofj membership package!! ;D \m/

or maybe i'm just getting my hopes up  ::)
J-diggity

Offline vosnos

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 06:25:52 AM »
Does anyone know if BFF ever played this at their concerts?  It's not on any of the bootlegs I have.  Maybe jpar could shed some light on this  ;D

Offline jpar

• The Whole World is My Coaster
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 06:40:10 AM »
Does anyone know if BFF ever played this at their concerts?  It's not on any of the bootlegs I have.  Maybe jpar could shed some light on this  ;D

I don't believe I ever saw the 5 play that track.