WANTED: Ticket(s) for Iowa City show on 03/02/08

• 2 Replies
WANTED: Ticket(s) for Iowa City show on 03/02/08
« on: February 16, 2008, 09:56:06 PM »
Hey all... So I, like an idiot, procrastinated on purchasing tickets to this event and it is now sold out :-(. I am posting this message in the hopes that SOMEONE out there has bought a few tickets and may have an extra due to someone not being able to go (not to say I wish that on someone... but it happens). Anyway, if you happen to have an extra ticket to this show, I would GREATLY appreciate it if I could buy it from you. I've been a long time fan and I've never gotten to see a Ben Folds show...

Also, if I do go, I plan on recording it - so I will make sure that you are able to get a recording of the show if I can go. I put all of my live recordings up on my website: www.fishyrecordings.com

Thanks to anyone with any advice or, ultimately, the opportunity to get a ticket!

I have a friend that would like to go with me, so 2 tickets would be awesome - - but if you can spare just one, I certainly would jump on it!

Offline Allison

Re: WANTED: Ticket(s) for Iowa City show on 03/02/08
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
I can't help you, but, what you should do, if you can't get to this gig, make the drive up to Decorah the next day. Tickets are only through their box office, so look at luther.edu but Iowa City and Decorah aren't that far apart....
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Re: WANTED: Ticket(s) for Iowa City show on 03/02/08
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the Decorah show - I really can only go to the Iowa City one... I'm just really hoping someone sees this.