Request- Fired transposable

• 3 Replies
Request- Fired transposable
« on: January 27, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »
Hey guys, I've downloaded transcriptions from here before, I love the site, and thanks for all the hard work!

I own the Rockin' the Suburbs book and am trying to learn Fired, I have most parts down pretty well. The only issue is, I want to be able to sing it as well, so I need to be able to get in in midi form or something where I can transpose it. I suppose I could retranscribe the whole thing into NWC, but I just thought I would ask if anyone had a midi so I could save myself the work. I guess I could just try to learn it in a different key as well, but I would really appreciate it if anyone had a link to a midi or a scorch file that I could transpose and then buy. Musicnotes has the file available for download, but it is in a non-transposable format.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline Euan

Re: Request- Fired transposable
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:17:03 AM »
there u go, midi and nwc, hope this helps  :)

Euan

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 06:03:42 PM »
Hey, thanks a lot, Euan. I could probably whip that one into shape, but is there anyone who could supply me with one that's a bit closer to the way it is in the book? Sorry, I'm not trying to be horribly demanding or anything.

Offline Euan

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 04:46:18 AM »
Anything thats too similar to the book is usually removed for copyrighty reasons, but i'll keep my eyes open for sumthing anyway

Euan