Offline speedy_the_drummer

• I'm a llama!
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
awesome. why is sfs signed by sam?

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »
It was in the stack of records I was holding, and he asked if I wanted him to sign it, even though he didn't play on it. I said i didn't really care, he could draw on Ben's face or his crotch or whatever, he ended up signing on the crotch. Ben drew on his face himself. Haha.
I NEED THE JACKSON CANNERY 7"!!!!

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »
Anyone see the Godzilla the Album on vinyl on ebay? Just ended today for like $32. I've never seen it before, but apparently it was a European-only release. I don't know, maybe this was already known, but I had no idea that this album was released on vinyl.

Offline speedy_the_drummer

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2009, 04:11:13 AM »
it's mine!!!!! green vinyl!

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2009, 07:13:02 AM »
Nice! I was able to track one down from a UK seller for about $18 shipped. Only thing is that it doesn't include the jacket. Some wouldn't bother buying it, but as long as I have it on wax, I'm fine. I really like the Foo Fighters song that's also on that soundtrack.

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
if anyone needs a copy of Fear of Pop vol 1 on vinyl, it's available on amazon for $29.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000GE6U/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1242776909&sr=8-4&condition=used

There is also a copy on ebay for cheap right now

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »
if anyone needs a copy of Fear of Pop vol 1 on vinyl, it's available on amazon for $29.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000GE6U/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1242776909&sr=8-4&condition=used

There is also a copy on ebay for cheap right now
the one on ebay just ended for $60.

Offline vosnos

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2010, 07:10:29 PM »
I just won a Jackson Cannery 7" on eBay for $61!!!!  Soooo happy!!!  I was willing to shell out a couple hundred on it.  I was so nervous as the auction was ticking down.  It went from 0 bids and $20 to 8 bids and $61 in about 45 seconds.  According to the seller, this copy was once in the hands of Caleb Southern and he gave it to his neighbor at the time.  That neighbor then gave it to this current seller.  Pretty cool little history I think.  I'm going to try and get it signed when I see him on April 30th at UMD.  Will post pics when it arrives!

Offline vosnos

« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
So I finally got the chance to take some nice pictures of my Jackson Cannery 7"  \m/

Front:

Back:

A-Side:

B-Side:

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
^^ Nice!

As an update to my collection, nothing new, except I got another copy of the Godzilla album with a cover this time. Haha. Also got Ben to sign my WAEA, BF5, and RTS LPs.

Offline zinefiend

• this isn't a wine car!!
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »
Sorry for spamming, but since it's pretty related, I'm selling off my Folds vinyl if any of you guys are interested: http://www.thesuburbs.org.uk/Board/index.php?topic=6007

Offline vosnos

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2010, 01:01:49 PM »
^^ Nice!

As an update to my collection, nothing new, except I got another copy of the Godzilla album with a cover this time. Haha. Also got Ben to sign my WAEA, BF5, and RTS LPs.

Damn how did you have so many things signed?  Did he sign them all at the same time or have you met him multiple times after shows?  I'm impressed.  Anyway, here are two new additions to my BFF vinyl collection:

Underground:

Army:

Offline cadet_applesauce

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2010, 05:25:16 PM »
Thanks! I've met him a couple of times, took more time than most people getting stuff signed. But at least while he does that, I have more time to converse with the guy.

Just for kicks, here's an updated photo of my Folds collection. Same shit, just better picture. This was taken before the three LPs I was just talking about got signed.

Oh yeah, I forgot this is missing the Godzilla soundtrack. I didn't realize that until I had put everything back on the shelves and felt too lazy taking it all back out.

Offline vosnos

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »
Thanks! I've met him a couple of times, took more time than most people getting stuff signed. But at least while he does that, I have more time to converse with the guy.

Just for kicks, here's an updated photo of my Folds collection. Same shit, just better picture. This was taken before the three LPs I was just talking about got signed.

Oh yeah, I forgot this is missing the Godzilla soundtrack. I didn't realize that until I had put everything back on the shelves and felt too lazy taking it all back out.

Damn, that is an awesome collection.  What are the two white ones in the 3rd row though?  It's hard to read but do they both say Fear of Pop?  As well as the green vinyl and the bottom right hand corner 7"?  Hopefully one day I'll have a similar collection!