[PDF] [SIB] Tom & Mary + Ben Folds Vehicle Decals

• 4 Replies

Offline dferguson4

[PDF] [SIB] Tom & Mary + Ben Folds Vehicle Decals
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I work for a sign shop and made these awesome Ben Folds decals for my truck. What do you think?

Anyway, I am 22 and have played piano since I was 8. I read & sight-read music exceptionally but am unable pick out songs by ear very well/hardly at all. Believe me, if I could, I would give Jake a run for his money and transcribe every BF song.

So, my band wants to play Tom and Mary and I own all of Benís transcription books, but I find this particular song to be lacking in accuracy. I would give anything (especially a free set of decals) for an accurate transcription of Tom and Mary from the Naked Baby Photos album.

Thanks, David. \m/

Offline Euan

Re: Youíll Be Sorry One DayÖ If You Donít See This
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:19:48 AM »
Hey David.  Heres an nwc file of Tom and Mary, it has pretty much all the parts you need.  I think its pretty accurate but i havent seen the "official transcription" for it.

If the attachment doesn't work just email me and i'll send it that way.  I found it in a big folder of NWC files which i found here a while ago but cant find now, so i'll upload that as theres loads of great transcriptions in it.

Euan

Offline dferguson4

Re: Youíll Be Sorry One DayÖ If You Donít See This
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
Thanks a million! I renotated Tom & Mary in Sibelius and offer to you in .pdf and .sib. I can do a midi as well, but it sounded a little odd.

SIB - http://www.mytempdir.com/1250582

Also, I've had some requests for decals. Let me see what I can do and get back to you with a price. If I'm able to sneak them out of the shop, I will only charge a small shipping fee.

Thanks again, David.

Offline Andy

• I went because you said you'd be there
Re: [PDF] [SIB] Youíll Be Sorry One DayÖ If You Donít See This
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 04:28:39 AM »
I wish I could read sheet music!

Thanks for the files, guys.

~A
So smooth you can hear the beard.

Offline dferguson4

Re: [PDF] [SIB] Youíll Be Sorry One DayÖ If You Donít See This
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »
I was only able to get 20 sets of decals. I can ship a single set of all three decals for only $20 total price. I really don't want to break up the sets, however, they are $10 each or $15 for 2. I can accept just about any form of payment: cash, check, money order, and credit cards via PayPal. Email me which ones you want and how you intend to pay. All decals will shipped only after payment clears.

Thanks,
David