Colombus show

• 2 Replies
Colombus show
« on: March 16, 2006, 11:41:47 AM »
hey i was wondering if anyone got a set list for last night.
that was by far the best show ive seen. they were full of energy and had a great selection of songs from many albums. ben talked a lot too, which is always funny.
Come pick me up, I've landed.

Re: Colombus show
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »
This was definatly the best ben show ive seen. He played some good rarities, such as Kate, protection, and some others I havent heard in concert. Him talking was hilarious, like the "how to throw the throan into the piano" and the BAS part where he pretended to have a gun. I was in the very front right in front of ben. It was pretty sweet. I got some awesome pics and video which Ill post later. I especially liked how he kept asking the audience if they liked alcohol and at the end of army the "jared's ben drinkin' alot of nyquil today..." Great show and from what I can tell its been a great tour. Well, Ill see him again at Miami so I hope its as good as this one

Re: Colombus show
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
nice. ill be at the show in miami as well, hopefully i'll be able to get a bit closer. i was about 12 people back from the front this time. still the craziest show ever.
Come pick me up, I've landed.