BF5 'Freaking Out' DVD!?

• 158 Replies

Offline pano

• my idea of faith
Re: BF5 'Freaking Out' DVD!?
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2006, 09:23:41 AM »
on topic: i ripped the audio off this dvd ad put it up on dime. so if anyone wants the whole thing uncompressed, go here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=89322

and here's the two mysterious improv tracks someone asked about earlier. on benfoldsfive.com they are billed as 'Till The Break Of Dawn' and 'Hope You Don't Murder Me'. but i'm not sure... can anyone confirm??

http://www.panotar.net/download/bff_tokyo_1999.zip

Offline general_apathy (Chloe)

• now here it is, your moment of zen
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2006, 09:24:07 AM »
that might be the problem! but the thing is, i dont think that the burner program (or whatever) that i'm using can do regular movie dvds....i'll go searching on Google i guess. unless you have a better suggestion? free is always good ;)
thanks for the help, pano.
My new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collection of strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten. I'll meet you there.

Offline pano

• my idea of faith
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »
@general_apathy: usually deepburner is a great freeware for burning. but they charge you for the video dvd feature :)

try CDBurnerXP Pro (assuming that you are indeed using Windows XP). you can get it here: http://212.162.61.161/downloads/336856/cdbxp_setup_3.0.116.zip. i never used it, but people say that handling should be pretty simple...

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »
great, thanks! i'll see how it goes!
My new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collection of strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten. I'll meet you there.

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2006, 10:00:51 AM »
dang, it says i need to be System Administrator to install. i guess i'll go searchin on Google again.

Offline pano

• my idea of faith
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »
hmmm, if you need to install any software, this won't happen if you haven't administrative rights on your system. google will be no help to you, then, but the guy/girl who knows the admin password :)

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2006, 10:05:36 AM »
hmmm....why must people make this so hard? well, thanks for all the help, pano. i appreciate it.

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2006, 11:49:02 AM »
okay, sorry to bring this up yet again, but i did some stuff, and was able to install that program CdBurnerXP thing, and i burnt it, and i'm having the same trouble as before where i believe its burning as a data disk....i think i'm going to give up.

Offline thee-huit-dieux

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2006, 04:33:24 PM »
This DVD has been broadcasted in Japan.
I went to this show 8)

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2006, 09:34:18 AM »
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline smoking_panda

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Offline gettinoldtoofast

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2006, 04:25:36 PM »
thanks to whoever torrented this! i got it all in one night and watched it the next day its so great! i wish i would've been a bigger fan back in the bf5 days
Sometimes im so full of shit that it should be a crime...

Offline pano

• my idea of faith
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2006, 11:49:39 PM »
i wish i would've been a bigger fan back in the bf5 days
second!!! i had the albums back then in 99 (two of them), but it didn't really kick me yet. saw the ads about this gig 500 meters from where i lived, went home, listened to the records and thought "nice, but... maybe not".

oh dear! i was young and needed the money but i was f*cking stupid, as well...

Offline elements_of_rock

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2006, 05:38:13 AM »
So I bought the DVD off ebay... it's absolutely incredible!  Excellent show, the energy on stage is great.  Ben working the two pianos had me laughing with satisfaction!  Do yourself a favour and get your hands on it.  Thanks to those who notified us about it here on the forums.

-Dale

Offline greenie22

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »
Just found this torrent and started the download.  Can't wait to see it.  Every once in a while, I pop in Sessions at West 54th just for a reminder of how great BFF was live.  I was lucky enough to see them a couple of times -- including the best live show I ever saw, at Lupo's in Providence. 

If it's as good as everybody says, it's prob a must for every BF/BFF fan!

Thanks Much!
"He said, 'Well, I hate that it's come to this, but, baby I was doin' fine.  How do you think that I survived the other 25 before you?' "