Seattle Show

• 1 Replies

Offline greyseal

Seattle Show
« on: August 27, 2005, 10:23:05 AM »
Hi everyone!  Long time, no see.

Here's the Seattle setlist, and I'll be writing up show stuff tomorrow after we get back from the Portland show.  For now, just know it's a good story!

1. Bastard
2. Gone
3. Zak & Sara
4. Jesusland
5. Still Fighting It
6. You to Thank
7. Careless Whisper (w/Rufus)
8. Landed
9. Bitches Ain't Shit
10. Narcolepsy
11. Late
12. Not the Same
tell me greyseal, how does it feel?  ~ben folds, 3 dec 2002

My kids are cute at haleblog.tumblr.com

Offline rccody

Re: Seattle Show
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 06:36:45 PM »
i was there, that pretty much was the setlist with little break in between save for explanation and usual not the same harmony tutor intro, when he came in, he pretty much just started playing his set

the audience liked rufus's little swaying and enjoyed the hell out of bitches ain't shit, and ben and the band did a little change in the part where he breaks out with f*ck that bitch thing, i'm not sure if they did that little change before in previous concerts.

the concert was overall very entertaining even though he did crack a little, and keep in mind this is my first concert with ben so i might be saying a lot more than necessary

i enjoyed it, but was kind of disappointed that he did not stay for autographs or handshakes or hugs or anything, but being that close to ben (and i *think* he noticed me) was very cool for me

it was funny hearing people complain about ben not staying and trying to cheer him back in

one day i hope to talk to ben about various stuff

(don't most of us also)