Kansas City Show

• 9 Replies

Offline pianoman86ks

• I'm a llama!
Kansas City Show
« on: August 13, 2005, 08:07:29 AM »
Who's going to the KC show?  I'm going to be there.  I hope it doesn't rain!

Offline Drag

• I'm a llama!
Re: Kansas City Show
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 09:06:44 AM »
I'll be there!

By the way, is your name Chris?

Offline pianoman86ks

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 09:55:14 AM »
No, my names Austin, I think I am going to show up quite a bit early.  Does anyone know when Doors open?
I am thinking about getting there around 3pm or so.

Offline Drag

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 10:34:15 AM »
Woops  ;D you have almost the exact user name as my friend, he loves Ben as well.

I dont know if you need to be there at 3, I plan on being there around 4:15 or so.  I think gates open at 7.. and from what I remember, nobody actually starts playing till 8 even though the concert starts at 7:30.

I havent been there since last year and dont remember many of the details, but I dont think you really need to get there much earlier than that.  My name is Tyler, and if its raining, me and my friend will be the ones in bright orange ponchos ;) or in a gray/maroon ben folds shirt if its not.

Offline Drag

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 10:43:11 AM »
Would you like to kinda band together to try and get right up front? Save spots for each other in line and things?  I dont mind getting there a bit early, especially for Ben!

Its my last night in town before I leave for KU, so im looking for a great end to my summer!   ;)

Offline pianoman86ks

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 10:53:14 AM »
That sounds good.  I am probably going to line up on the right side.  I have a red tshirt on.  Last year I went to his show at the same venue and the right side was where everyone lined up at, but i got lucky, because i got there at 5:30 and didn't get that great of a place in line, but when it was time for door to be opened, they opened one right in front of me so i got a pretty good view.  I don't know if there going to do it like that this year where they have like 8 different gates.  It's raining pretty hard right now so Im not sure if im going to get there at 3, maybe more like 4.

Offline Drag

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 11:05:22 AM »
What's your email? Ill send you my cell phone number so we can find each other if there are a lot of different gates.  Im going to pick up my friend within the next hour and hopefully be there around 3:30.  Im also going to try and stick around afterwards to find ben and hopefully get a picture or two, and maybe even his signature on a few of his EP's.

Offline pianoman86ks

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 11:20:54 AM »
my email is pianoman86ks@yahoo.com

Offline Drag

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 11:27:35 AM »
Sent! My sister will be joining me a bit later into the concert, about the time Ben Lee goes on.

Offline pianoman86ks

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 11:33:48 AM »
Sounds good. I'll call you when I get there.