Columbus Show

• 4 Replies
Columbus Show
« on: August 11, 2005, 09:31:23 PM »
Tonight I saw Ben for the very first time, although i have been a huge fan of him for almost a year. i definently need to see him any chance i get. if i remember correctly here is his set list: Bastard, Gone, Zak and Sara, You to Thank, Jesusland, Landed, Trusted, Bitches aint shit, a song i didnt know that rufus sang along, another song i wasnt familiar with from naked baby photos, philosophy, not the same, and oad. it may be missing some, and out of order but if anyone was wondering thats the best i can remember. also, oad was amazing when he threw his stool at the piano at the end.  \m/
- Nick
Come pick me up, I've landed.

Offline Jobo

• This is my personal text.
Re: Columbus Show
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 09:47:58 PM »
The song from NBP, was it Eddie Walker? (Eddie Walker, this is your life)
Alice, the world is full
Of ugly things that you can't change
Pretend it's not that way
It's my idea of faith.

Offline miik

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 01:23:22 AM »
WHAT?! They played careless whisper?! I wanted to hear that last night at the Ravinia, but nooo... the damn venue wouldn't allow it. GRR that was the only song I was anticipating at the show.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 07:55:41 AM »
I dont think it was Eddie Walker, in fact it may not have been from Naked Baby Photos, thats just what i overheard. It's the song thats on the Songs for Silverman DVD where at the end of the songs Ben keeps playing different chords going higher and higher until he get to the last one, nods with his head to signal it, and then cuts the band off by closing his hand into a fist. Let me know if you know what i'm talking about. Thanks.
Come pick me up, I've landed.

Offline miik

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 01:13:08 PM »
Well here's the setlist:

Bastard
Gone
Zak and Sara
Jesusland
Still Fighting It
All U Can Eat
You to Thank