One More Time

• 19 Replies

Offline m_D_t

• Bass In Yo' Face!
Re: One More Time
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 01:15:46 PM »
I'd like to them to just cut "YFW" back into that song, like on The Beginnings.

I think if they even had thoughts of getting back together, I think the one that would probably be the hardest to convince would be Sledge. I mean, I don't know any of the stories of when they broke up, but I've just been thinking about it: I got this sort of vibe when I read the new liner notes to WAEA and reading Sledge, then Jesse's comments. Also, I always hear about Internation Orange and stuff (I heard they broke up? Any comments?), but I don't hear much of what Darren Jesse's doing. Also, Jesse gave the rights to Ben to record and release "Wandering", a song the two of them wrote. It always seemed to me that Sledge was the one really unhappy with the group.

I still think they should bite their lips and go back in the studio for the fans... and give the people what they want.

You've got to give the people what they want, rockstar...

Offline Brian Golley

• Peace and harmony, man.
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 04:59:16 PM »
im not sure if you know this but the five never did the minor version together. the whole reason ben did a minor version was because he was touring with just a piano. obviously he also did it for fun/ a gimmick

Offline Martino

• you get smaller while the world gets big
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 12:58:17 AM »
yeah i know that, i saw the live version of minor at this..summerfest or what was it called, i don't know where it was really but he said, he did sftd in minor coz he always thought it to be strange to have the initial sftd with the five in a major key.
i still think the minor version is awesome but for me it's not better than the five version. it's almost a completely different song.
but i only reckoned what it would be like if the minor version was supported by drums and bass  ::)

Offline Bruised

• sHAm On!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2005, 01:13:17 AM »
i still would wanna see sftd in minor with the five

tAnK
"Life barrels on like a runaway train where the passengers change, they don't change anything, you get off someone else can get on" -ben

Offline Brian Golley

• Peace and harmony, man.
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2005, 03:48:29 AM »
sorry, thought you were you wanted to hear 'the' recording of sftd minor with the five. i would love to it backed with drums and bass too. yeh i know the story of sftd being written the the wrong key, a major key blah blah blah...