Random ramblings...

• 615 Replies

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
Random ramblings...
« on: June 04, 2004, 01:44:45 PM »
I would go to bed (as i was up at 5am this morning...I slept out...) but you see the thing is i can't be bothered...does that make any sense? I just wana sit on the net and chat all night...i can't be bothered with revision either...done loads of that at school today, yes i went to school today (the head put a biology revision session on), wooo, lol...

*decides to lengthen post*
I'm bored so u kno I'm going to ramble for a bit...ugh people can be really annoying sometimes...i've fallen out irriversably with one of my mates and the other i kissed at a party and I think he was too drunk to remember boohoo...I'm not :( or anything..just speaking my mind...wooo...reply guys...shame non of u are ever online at the same time as me!...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Sebster74

Re:Random ramblings...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 03:03:11 PM »
revision sucks but it has to be done.

See bed is fun, just sleep forever thats my theory. If I could get a job as a bed tester I would do that, how much fun would that be? getting paid to test out beds by sleeping on them, and if thats not what bed testers do dont tell me,, dont destroy my dream.
I tend to get to sleep about 4am these days though, normal occurance, its the Stanley Cup finals (Come on Tampa Bay) have to stay up and watch it, its all good, plus it tends to be on when i get back from clubs, which is all good.
Anyway time to stop my insestutous (bad spelling I know)rantings.
laters y'all

JonnyHusker

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 09:21:15 PM »
ok obviously the jaeger (actually, i'm more of a captain morgan's man myself)  has gotten to your memory, i was on at the same time as you like 3 days ago, and we talked for like 5 minutes.  it sucks that you're still in school, i got out like two weeks ago, unless "revision" is the english term for summer school or something, then that sucks even more.

and as for the stanley cup... tampa bay?  are you serious?  well then again i cant say much, the thrashers are my team  :-\

as for my rambling... i usually fall asleep around 4 these days, uh just because, and umm i have to get a stupid summer job (ah the problems of a teen eh?

Offline Hanny

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 07:37:20 AM »
Yeh sorry Jonny - I do remember our convo lol just a shame their so infrequent, ooh well....and how on earth is 4am a normal time to go to bed Sebster? Ohh well...school and exams will all be out of the way soooooon! I can't wait for that...next exam is Biology *groans*, wish me luck :P, blaa...I leave u lot to add ur own ramblings and not fill the page...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 07:42:51 AM »
Firstly,  go calgary. Nothing personal, Wings lost so I decided they better win.

I tend to stay up really late, sleep untill 2pm then go to work.
And I don't belive in God, so I can't be saved

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 09:01:08 AM »
out of the 2 teams, coz I have a tampa bay jersey I decided to support them. I use to keep up with what was going on with it but I havent done in ages, use to support Panthers mainly, Kel on this board supports Red Wings, who are good but not the best. Plus  I like Avalances, mainly coz Forsberg plays for them (bets are hes probs left)
4am is a normal time to goto sleep if your an ice hockey fan living in England, also if your unemployed with nothing to do ;)

Offline Hanny

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2004, 05:11:00 AM »
Ahh well fair enough Sebster...my life is so dull at the moment, i feel as though i could recite the biology syllabus, hohum...im going to get abite to eat and get back to it, no more biology after tomorrow...I'll be boring you all with French after that :P, woo...unfortunatley i know nothing about ice hockey so i decided to ramble again  :-[ never mind...to revision and beyond..........

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

JonnyHusker

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2004, 08:53:37 PM »
yea i remember biology, i dunno which is worse though, that or chemistry, (i guess it helps if you dont have a whale of a teacher who doesnt even teach), ahh, dna, mitosis, meiosis, kingdom, phylum...,  photosynthesis, evolution, ooh i better stop there, that's a touchy subject for some reason, or atleast here in the bible belt it is...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 07:17:06 AM »
Haha, I no longer care about biology...done and dusted! :) It went oook too, could've been better...could've been worse...next to French...Salut, je deteste le francaise...and that's about it from me in that department...

I have to go in school tomorrow :(, stupid tech revision, i hate textiles too u c...hmm what else am i doing? Oh yes, my sister has an American exchange student coming tomorrow too...should be interesting...right through exam period tho (crap timing) never mind...

Jonny where u live?

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

JonnyHusker

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2004, 11:39:44 AM »
ahh too bad you aren't taking german, not to brag or anything but ... ich bin ein genie in der deutsch klasse.  anyway i live in georgia like 40 miles NE of atlanta, and here, basically if you arent baptist, youre going to hell, o well it is really easy to cause controversy, which is always fun to me  :)

Offline Hanny

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2004, 12:21:47 PM »
Nah languages really aren't my forte, can't wait to drop French...I do have one friend who speaks fluent French and Spanish and has taught himself a lot of German, Greek and the Lord of the Rings languages (not a fan so I don't know them), he can write them too!!

Anyway...the bible belt...fun fun, I remember that being mentioned in History...lol, u a baptist then? Sounds like a laugh to live there :P

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

JonnyHusker

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2004, 09:03:01 PM »
u a baptist then?  Sounds like a laugh to live there

yea right, i really don't know what i believe, so maybe that makes me atheist, hmm whatever.  and it is a "laugh" to live here, i once did a pro-choice side of a debate cause i knew people would get upset, and i really have no opinion on the matter  ;D

o and since this kinda turned into a stanley cup thread, turns out tampa bay won, o well, im glad for Andreychuk, he's deserved it for awhile now.  let's just see how next season will go.... if there is one :o

Offline Hanny

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2004, 01:19:50 PM »
Unfortunatly I dont know much on the whole hockey thing...:( soooooweeee guys....ahh well, as for the baptist thing im a christian but i have fun too, not exactly strict but i believe God's there etc........French tomorrow...:S:S, I WILL be fine :S, i hope...ah well, shall let u kno how it goes..think of me at 9am (Uk time), french listening gcse...then i think i'm going to go swimming, shall depend on the weather....this really is random...oops, shall shut up :-[ :-X

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2004, 06:24:31 PM »
if you dont have a decision on gods existance your agnostic i belive, athiest is beings sure hes not real(as sure as one can be that is)
And I don't belive in God, so I can't be saved

JonnyHusker

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2004, 11:52:31 PM »
yea i know, i was gonna put i was agnostic, but i guess i just didnt  :P, anyway like i somewhat believe in jesus and god, but i realized it was only cause thats all ive been taught all my life, so ive decided that i almost for sure believe in god, cause i was thinking that it'd totally "blow" if there wasnt an afterlife

and actually i think right now as i post this, it is indeed 9 o clock UK time, so umm good luck!  im yelling that right now, can you hear me?...just kidding

anyway, has anyone seen the show Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust?  it comes on once and awhile at like 1 in the morning on comedy central, it is seriously one of the funniest shows ive ever seen...ever (thats my random rambling)