Random ramblings...

• 615 Replies

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
Re:Random ramblings...
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2004, 06:00:11 AM »
Thank you for the luck...not that it was much help...that exam was SO hard, i think i got 3/40....ok so maybe not that few but honestly it went awful I went swimming to cheer myself up (i seem to be on a keep fit thing for some reason)...oh well...that's what you get for taking the higher paper when you know your not good enough...hopefully the reading will be easy! Next exam is English Lang paper 1 9am tomorrow...woop, that'll be alright hopefully as I like English...

what on earth is Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust ?? *remember Im in the UK* forgive me...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 06:17:51 AM »
and to be even more random...it's my Nana's Birthday today...she's 72, and my sisters american guest is also here and she's cool...hasnt heard of Ben tho :(, does like Ani Difranco mind which is goood :) ah well...sorry felt like telling u all *randomly*
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2004, 05:30:14 AM »
Tie the american guest to a chair and force him/her to listen to every ben song 6 times  ;D

oh, make sure you occasionaly chant "one of us"
And I don't belive in God, so I can't be saved

Offline Hanny

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2004, 09:46:53 AM »
Nice idea...don't want to scare her tho, but I will play Ben for her, i can do discrete...HERE'S MY FAVOURITE ARTIST...LISTEN! lol, English exam went well...RE tomorrow...not to arsed about that...woo

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

JonnyHusker

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2004, 01:49:25 PM »
yea, pretty much no one ive ever met has heard of Wanderlust, but whatever that's cause there was only like 6 episodes until they cancelled it (this still pisses me off), but they still play it once and awhile.  o well... i thought i'd just put it out there.

and here's another random rambling, well actually since you were talking about turning 16 its not too random, i turned 16 about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and i have yet to get my license, and i cant get a job without a license, and without a job i cant get a car.

one of us, one of us, one of us.... thats funny

Offline Hanny

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2004, 09:59:21 AM »
I can;t drive till im 18 here :(, they changed the law in England (which TOTALLY sucks) so I have a while before I can drive but yaaaay fro nearly-16-ness, and English exam went well as did RE, have the weekend off *deep sigh of relief* and will then have to return on Monday to Chem and Eng Lang2 followed by Hist on my bday and a concert on the night at school (my last concert  :'() Ah welll.......

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 10:19:17 AM »
I sware its 17 to drive? or has it been changed in the past couple of months?
Either way I can, just gotta part myself with the cash to do so which as it stands I dont really want to do.
I miss GCSE's I remember being really ill whilst I took them, and was told I can take them now or re-sit the year. That was a tough one. But I passed without revising at all for them, i read some bits for it, but i was too ill to be able to do much work for them. Now Ive finished clge and have nothing to do. Yay me

JonnyHusker

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 11:08:39 AM »
yea they were thinking about changing it to 18 here too (or atleast georgia) but then they realized how stupid they are, but now we basically have a license with limits, like we cant drive past a certain time, a limit on people in the car, etc...

Offline Yahootie

• No keep talking, I'm still here...
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 09:58:13 PM »
Argh, graduated licensing is the pits.  They do that in Oregon too.  I remember the first time my friends and I could stay out til 1 a.m...We just sat in the car...we were so tired we couldn't do anything but we were determined to make it to 1 because we'd never done it before.  It was so lame, but funny in hindsight.  Good story, huh?

And then I found 20 dollars.  
I think you have too many shoes.

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2004, 08:44:11 AM »
I'm in the U.S and I watch Comedy Central all the time, If I see wonderlust i'll be sure to watch it.

Thats a bum deal that you have to be 18 to drive over there. I would reccomend getting it asap for the u.s people. Get a job and start saving money, I never held a steady job untill I graduated so I don't have any money saved up. On that note, stay in school as long as you can!!!! The real world sucks.

After writing that I feel really old  :'(

I did the force someone to listen to Ben for a long time before, me and my brother sat down his fiance and said "no talking untill its over", played sessions on 54th street(something like that) the whole way. Then once it was over first thing she said: "He's F'ing amazing".

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2004, 08:45:13 AM »
And props to Han for making a thread that didn't die instantly like most threads do

Offline Hanny

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2004, 01:37:58 PM »
Woo I know it's cool; my thread lasted ;D!

Annnyway...as for the law it's everyone born 1988 and below, you have to wait until you're 18, so typically I was born in 1988 so I am in the year of change and all my mates born in 1987 can drive :( but going on...

to be random as I can be in this thread :P, I've spent 6 hours at the metro centre with Americans today and I'm exhausted...not that I bought anything but I wandered around for hours...

As for GCSEs yes...should have revised today, just didnt...and as for forcing ur Bro's gf to listen to Ben yay for another conversion (from non-fan to fan) woo :)

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

JonnyHusker

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 01:20:54 PM »
We just sat in the car

that totally sounds like something I would do, just to show that I could.  even though when i get my license im not gonna pay much attention to the rules, i mean come on, im 16...  I do what I want! (thats from south park)

ninjacow the fact that you watch comedy central all the time, makes you cool in my book.  its basically the only station i watch, in fact im watching it right now.  scrooged is on, i know its not christmas but i think its a bill murray weekend or something

as for ben conversions, ive only converted one person, and i didnt even do it on purpose.  i was listening to some ben folds on the computer and my bro was in the same room, and he really liked magic and army

another random rambling for me, im going to the beach like a week from now with my friend, but i realized im so... i guess out of things would be the term.  i have no clue what beach, when exactly we're leaving, when we come back... i guess im just so easy going i really just dont care

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 07:22:52 PM »
We were watching scrooged at the same time......creepy

Offline Hanny

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2004, 07:10:12 AM »
Getting to the point where you're so easy going you don't really care...yes that sounds familiar, it's CANT BE ARSED MODE! Lol, anyway...about Ben conversion (for American guest!) she likes him ;D, I rule :P, that also causes me to ask who originally wrote Twin Falls as her fav' bands plays it and I was wondering...

As for randomness...Chem and Eng exams went well today...had a long wait in between so went to the village with all my guy friends (and a random other girl who tagged along)and it was cool (until they suggested us girls sunbathe topless...that kinda freaked me out considering I only fancy 1/4 and one of them is gay), but guys will be guys, they decided to smoke instead (well 2 of  them)...oh it was a laugh, we were in the park which *shock horror* is out of bounds, we don't really care anymore we've practically left school now...I've fallen out with my female mates as they're so bitchy and (it's a long story) but my guy mates are so much more fun...oook looong entry shall stop...shall be more random tomorrow (on my Birthday ;D), I've got Jack (the gay mate lol) coming round to revise History with me and then we've got a concert at the school on the night with the Americans awww....what a Birthday Present (notice my omittion of the history exam) lol, riiight...

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...