What's Happened to the Board

• 7 Replies

Offline Squeaky

• Vote Republican
What's Happened to the Board
« on: October 25, 2003, 07:52:50 PM »
I mean, seriously...it's dead.  I remember back in the day when the board just started...it needs some life!  I miss the old days :(

Offline Mustang451

Re:What's Happened to the Board
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 10:25:04 PM »
Heheheh... I think I'm kinda taking a little breather. I mean...Ben has given me 28(12+5+5+5+1) new songs in the last 2 years with 15-17 more to come in the next year.

I dunno...I've given my Sunny 16 review :)

It's just a good time for a little cool-down. Hahah...it sounds like a relationship(I guess it kinda is...in that completely non-homosexual way.....not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Offline Ninjacow7

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 03:53:49 PM »
I dunno, I wasn't around in the old days but it is pretty dead. I come and read posts everyday but i usually don't feel a need to post on most topics.
And I don't belive in God, so I can't be saved

Offline Squeaky

• Vote Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 07:52:04 PM »
Yeah, exactly.  We need weird postings.  Not these "An EP is coming out" or "Who is Ben Folds"  just interesting ones.  WE NEED A REVIVAL!

Offline Andy

• I went because you said you'd be there
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 01:24:30 AM »
Heheh! Well I'm here most every day, but then I would be, wouldn't I?

I noticed that although the General Board can be about anything at all, it's usually just about Ben.

So yeah, post your off-topic stuff if you like. I mean, I don't want to turn this into an org, but you're more than welcome to yak about whatever.

Of course, I reserve my right to remove anything I think is inappropriate. But you kids are good. I hardly ever need to do that.

~A, who has removed posts what... 3 times since May 2001? Wow! You guys deserve a big Christmas (time) gift this year!
So smooth you can hear the beard.

Offline greyseal

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 07:19:37 PM »
lol, well i am here often to read; been not posting much due to lack of anything substantive to say.  i suppose it didn't used to stop me much, but i'm quiet of late, here and at the .org.

i still love y'all and ben, though ;)
tell me greyseal, how does it feel?  ~ben folds, 3 dec 2002

My kids are cute at haleblog.tumblr.com

Offline jmhard

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 05:47:20 PM »
>>>>>
i am here often to read; been not posting much due to lack of anything substantive to say.
<<<<<

The same goes for me.  Weird, isn't it?

Offline AugmentedTom

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2003, 09:57:14 PM »
...Christmas (time)...
hehehe.  whatever happened to being terribly un-PC?

anyway...  i've been in and out for a while now, and i don't believe that this place has ever been EXTREMELY active.  it seems status quo to me.  very steady.  nevertheless, it's still my first and favorite Ben board.
"I think that it isn't so much that Ben fans are wicked smaht, so much so that the opposite is true: fans of other music are idiots."
     -Spicy McHaggis