robbie sledge

• 6 Replies

Offline Steve975

• elliott smith - elliott smith
robbie sledge
« on: September 13, 2002, 06:16:51 PM »
anyone know what sledge is up to? a year ago he was almost the bassist for weezer, and now he's just disapeared...

~Steve
"That's funny, 'cause we're stunt musicians."

roxyruin

Re: robbie sledge
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2002, 01:16:12 PM »
The last time I talked to Robert, he said that he was playing with a new band (I'm pretty sure it's Tom Maxwell's newest creation). He's still producing local bands in his Chapel Hill Studio.

Oh yeah, and someone told me that he gots braces on his bottom teeth, but don't quote me on that one  ;D

Heather

roxyruin

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 01:19:25 PM »
Oh, and I've heard that about Robert and Weezer, but I'm not sure how true that is.

Robert said that he hated touring and was enjoying working with local bands like Hobex... so, the Weezer bit doesn't make much sense to me.

Heather

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 05:39:47 PM »
hey does anyone know the studio that he works in? Its just my band are looking to spend a good amount on getting an album done and might travel to US for it so if anyone knows what his studio is can u let me know. It would mean a lot if we could get him to produce our album.

Offline James H

• "Awwwwww Mummy, I don't want to be a lawyer"
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2002, 09:33:56 AM »
are you SERIOUS Sebd??

If so...how cool is that?!

J...in awe
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2002, 05:01:52 PM »
Danm serious....I intend it to be done in a year or two. But then again he might of moved by then..... ? :'(

Offline James H

• "Awwwwww Mummy, I don't want to be a lawyer"
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2002, 04:06:45 AM »
Oh my God!  I am sooooo jealous

J...stuck in his boring life commuting in and out of London.

BUT...ONLY 7 DAYS TO LONDONG GIG 1!!! YAY!!
and only 8 Days to LONDON GIG 2
AND only 11 days to the album comes out....oh what fun we have in store

*skips off to class humming Ben*
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben