Help needed on Sat 5th..

• 15 Replies

Offline Ady

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Help needed on Sat 5th..
« on: September 16, 2002, 06:21:33 PM »
Anyone have any spares for Shepherds Bush on the Saturday night? Tried everywhere, but drawing a big blank, and am desperate to go. Anything considered! Post here or mail me on ady360859@hotmail.com
Thanks guys (& girls)

Offline James H

• "Awwwwww Mummy, I don't want to be a lawyer"
Re: Help needed on Sat 5th..
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 04:05:30 AM »
Sorry mate - only got Friday tickets...I am desperately trying to flog one for that night though, for a friend, if you want it...

J...
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Deano

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 12:09:25 AM »
Can't help you Ady but yeah, I feel your pain... trying to find some tickets myself - if the worst happens though there's always touts flogging tickets outside the venue.

Offline James H

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 03:59:39 AM »
Even worse now - I have 2 to tr and sell for Friday!! I cant believe my friends have dropped out... :'(
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Deano

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 10:24:51 AM »
James - actually that's good news! I know someone over on The Divine Comedy board that's desperatly trying to find a couple of tickets for friday! - head over to this thread:
http://divine.hypnosismedia.co.uk/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006165.html

Offline Ady

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 12:41:44 PM »
James H, please mail me ASAP! I have someone who wants to swap Fridays for Saturdays, so if I could just get hold of your Friday tickets...

Offline James H

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 05:08:41 PM »
ARGHHHH!! Now i have too few tickets to satisfy you all!!

I will mail you first Ady, as i offered them to you first.  However, i will look to post on the Divine Comedy board if i have one spare or whatever.

Thanks very much for the info Deano.  Its appreciated.

J...

Deano

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2002, 06:37:51 PM »
LOL - damn Ady you beat me to it - was just the idea I had when I saw that message on the DC board! hehe... will teach me not to live on the boards :) there's sure to be some more crop up anyway...

And if anyone finds any more at any point - let me know!

Offline James H

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 03:59:23 AM »
Try e-mailing a guy called Torsten - his post is on the Tour board about the Friday show...I will give him a line too, as I arseholeishly blew him out over some tickets when ANOTHER friend let me down.

J...

neal

TICKETS
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2002, 12:31:11 PM »
anyone got two tickets for either the friday or the saturday gigs in shepherds bush????

two (rather foolish) ben folds fans will be forever in your debt!

please e-mail (without the x's) to XXXanyoneleft@yahoo.comXXX

Neal

Offline Ady

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 05:59:47 PM »
Thanks to everyone who offered help. I think I now have a pair for Sat, but have had to pay through the nose for them - 35 each! And the really annoying thing is that 2 Saturday tickets went for 32 - YES 32 on Ebay today!!! And I missed it by 3 minutes. Live & Learn....

Deano

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2002, 07:40:21 PM »
32! When?!? I've been checking Ebay twice a day! Argh! The best offer I have so far is from some ticket broker - 50 each + VAT!

Offline matty

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2002, 08:44:35 AM »
I have two Saturday tickets which I need to swap for Friday.  If I can't swap them I'll have to sell them.  The bidding starts at one million dollars. Each.
...and that's all he wrote...

Deano

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2002, 09:25:36 AM »
:o
Does that include VAT?

Offline Ady

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2002, 10:12:09 AM »
Deano - they went for 32 for both - 16 each!!!!! Inc Postage!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone put them on yesterday morning at 25 no reserve and 32 Buy It Now. The only suprise was they lasted about 7 hours!