IVE GOT MY TICKETS!!

• 69 Replies

Deano

Re: IVE GOT MY TICKETS!!
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2002, 10:10:58 AM »
The gig will probably around half ten or eleven - ie. well before twelve (although the venue does run a free post-gig club night for ticket holders till about 2am).

I'm stopping over at a hotel the saturday night (not going to the friday gig) - I found a few near the venue that are fairly cheap and I'll post the details once I've booked my room in the next few days!

Alas I still need to track down tickets for the gig itself :(

Offline Emily

• "Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2002, 12:55:52 PM »
Andy and I are staying in Covent Garden on friday and saturday, so for us it's easier to hop on the underground and then meet you all in sheperd's bush. We should be in London by two, so we can meet you guys any time after about three (we need to check in and dump our luggage and things).
If it wasn't for time, everything would happen at once.
     -Calum

Offline James H

• "Awwwwww Mummy, I don't want to be a lawyer"
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2002, 06:04:24 AM »
OK

Lets make a plan

3.30, outside Shepherds bush Empire, in 'burbs t-shirts, with mobiles.

How does that sound peeps?

J...SOOOOO EXCITED!
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2002, 11:59:17 AM »
yeah I dont have burbs t-shirts.........dont have any money to buy any. I think 4.30? I dunno what time does the doors open? Is anybody else going to be getting the underground back to Victoria?

Offline James H

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2002, 04:10:25 AM »
I only say 3.30 as that seems to be the earliest time that some, if not all, of us can meet.  If you get in later Sebs, we can meet you whenever you get to the Bush.

(sn*gger sn*gger...The Bush...)  ::)

J...such a child

PS>  What are your opinions A and E?
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Offline James H

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2002, 04:12:09 AM »
sn*gger?

sn*gger sn*gger sn*gger sn*gger

J...pissing off the computer's anti-swearing device

what does it think I am trying to say???

Sn*gger sn*gger sn*gger sn*gger

Offline James H

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2002, 04:13:18 AM »
Even greater laughs - it wont let me write sn*gger, but it will let me write pissing?????????  ???

Offline Emily

• "Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2002, 12:54:38 PM »
LOL
I think it's "n*gger" the boards object to.
Let's say 4.30. No point being too early. Plus that way if our trains are delayed or whatever we won't have to freak out about being late.
So - 4.30, outside the Empire, with 'burbs T-shirts and mobiles.
Oh, and no, we're not going to Victoria.
If it wasn't for time, everything would happen at once.
     -Calum

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2002, 01:15:46 PM »
yo sounds cool....So I think Im gonna be the only one not in Suburbs T-shirt coz of no money but I will be easy to point out coz I will be there ay 4.30 with a mate. James you gonna be heading back via Victoria? Also Im gonna need to aquire mobile numbeers of y'all sometime soon?

Offline James H

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2002, 09:32:09 AM »
Drop me an e-mail at jiharper@hotmail.com with your number Sebs, and Ill text you with mine.  I have Andy's so I presume I dont need yours Em...?

I am not planning to go back via Victoria Sebs, as I need to get to Liverpool Street.  However, I can point you in the right direction, as you need to get on the same tube as me - Central line - until Oxford Circus and then grab the Victoria down there.

OK, so, we are agreed.  4.30 outside the Empire.  See ya there!!

J...the tension is mounting.  Gig in 9 days!!!  and Ben is on the radio THIS SATURDAY!!!!