Folds Degrees of Seperation (a game)

• 40 Replies

Offline senselessdrum

• i heart darren
Re: Folds Degrees of Seperation (a game)
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »
dont frown. i want to be the frown face guy on stage
re: boo female race...oh are you referring to my girl-hunting facebook comment? 

I love how this looks ahaha:

Chris is girl hunting. 1:44pm - 8 Comments
--------------------------------------------------

*** at 2:06pm October 21
really??

Chris Jones at 2:24pm October 21
yeah. but not for keeps. i got my rifle

******at 2:46pm October 21
do you have the bait? a bag of Ghirdarelli chocolates, bottle of red wine, and a copy of Brides?

Chris Jones at 3:06pm October 21
hahaha all that, plus spinach-stuffed chicken, arugula, and a penis

**** at 3:28pm October 21
STOP THE MADNESS!

Chris Jones at 3:29pm October 21
LOL

****** at 3:30pm October 21
i wish i could keep someone like you.. only in my dreams.*kiss*

Chris Jones at 3:36pm October 21
i wish i could fart into some tin foil and flash-freeze it and make fart babies a century from now. *wink*

Offline senselessdrum

• i heart darren
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2008, 12:41:43 PM »
oh you're referring to the prostitute. hey, me, prostitute, same thing.

Offline Allison

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »
oh you're referring to the prostitute. hey, me, prostitute, same thing.
hahahah.

though i did see that facebook status chat - or whatever it is.

i guess i gotta say more amens to love. damn.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Offline melissa

• Explain it to me again and again, like i care.
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
Also, Melissa. Nice hug fight after the show in Chitown.

best i've ever had.   ;)
and i'm so high not even you and all your love could bring me down

http://www.last.fm/user/foldsisgod/

Offline bENFOLDS

• Laughing at you and your football team
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
What a crazy thread....
A clue: one of them is most famous for it, the other is famous for something completely different, yet the first was in it three times and the second was in it only one less time.
A blatant clue: The people are Shatner and Cruise, in case you haven't already got that....
I am Jack's quote out of context.

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 04:06:59 PM »
What a crazy thread....
A clue: one of them is most famous for it, the other is famous for something completely different, yet the first was in it three times and the second was in it only one less time.
A blatant clue: The people are Shatner and Cruise, in case you haven't already got that....

I took your advice and checked IMDb, and it appears they were both in... 3rd Rock from the Sun?? Is that the link I'm missing? I never watched the show, but I couldn't believe the two might be related to something. So... bEN... am I right?

As for the rest of you, I'm really glad you're all such good friends with each other (seriously), but don't think it bugs me in the slightest, senseless, that you're trying to hype up your popularity game (it's so transparent, it's ridiculous... people used to do that shit to each other at my elementary school). Even people that bug the shit out of me deserve friends, and the fact you have more on here is... well... bully for you. Being over here on the west coast makes me about as isolated from the rest of you as possible, so it's not like I would've had the same chance to get to know any of you. Thanks to the rest of you for deciding to keep whatever negativity that you felt for me to yourself, if you had any at all.

I still say senseless' last comments to me were completely tasteless and contradictory. If you don't give a shit about my existence as much as you say, then why do you keep responding to me? Seems like I certainly hit a nerve with you. Make up your mind: are you a bully who enjoys shitting all over someone, or are you a someone who really doesn't give a f*ck? C'mon, keep it comin'. The internet must make you tough, with that screenname to hide behind. You can act like you don't care all you want, but I still see the posts showing up. I want you to dish more of that anger out. It's crazy to watch you blow a vein over someone you don't even know who called you on your lack of good taste. You want to type in caps s'more? Write another post that has something to do with a penis or jacking off? Where I come from, that's called adolescence. Sensitivity is something people lose as they grow older, but I personally think that's a mistake and I haven't blown my top yet. It just helps me call out kids like yourself.

Well, maybe I can respond in kind, let me see if I remember anything from the old days... Here: The slurpee was delicious. I shared it with your mom after she beat me off. You might not recognize her next time you see her, I shaved her back. Damn, these insults are so hard to toss off. Put a quarter in your ass, 'cause you played yourself. I'm feelin' relaxed, how are you doin'?

Offline senselessdrum

• i heart darren
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 04:13:26 PM »
hhahahaha

i saw davids, californai posted a new post in this thread and before i clicked i went "oh here we go!"

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 04:17:19 PM »
and would you believe I said the exact same thing before I clicked when I saw you posted? kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

Offline senselessdrum

• i heart darren
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »
haha you are trying so hard to fit in. poor newb.
you cant handle a little hazing. you keep coming back for more, that's what i dont get.

dont worry about what people think about you. even on message boards.
your mother should have taught you that.  *insert something vulgar and juvenile here*

Offline senselessdrum

• i heart darren
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
Dude just stop typing you're making yourself look so bad. You obviously cant see that I've been joshing you this whole time. If you cant handle a little vulgar and childish behavior then maybe you shouldn't be listening to Ben Folds, you poor little tool.

Anyway, back to people I care about, like everyone else here.

Offline bENFOLDS

• Laughing at you and your football team
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 04:34:50 AM »
What a crazy thread....

I took your advice and checked IMDb, and it appears they were both in... 3rd Rock from the Sun?? Is that the link I'm missing? I never watched the show, but I couldn't believe the two might be related to something. So... bEN... am I right?

Not the link I was looking for, but right nonetheless....
William Shatner appeared in two episodes of the TV show Mission Impossible on which the Tom Cruise starmaker was based. Then Shatner>Folds could go a variety of ways...
Someone post a new one!! :D
I am Jack's quote out of context.