I FEEL GREAT, NOBODY IS A BITCH, THE SONGS AREN'T FINISHED, MY FOOT HURTS...

• 42 Replies

Offline perthgirl

• Up with this I will not put - Bernard Black
Correction- Someone, somewhere IS in fact a bitch. whoever he or she may be. I have a few potential people who could claim that title.

Hey Allison, did you see my earlier reply on this thread?  I was claiming to be a complete bitch most days...
It's easy to be easy and free when it doesn't mean anything...

Offline Allison

nuu. because i suck like that sometimes. and i'm kind of lazy. and i'm kind of behind. i'm trying to catch up on the internet, but, as my last.fm'll (or would have) told you i haven't really touched a computer in almost two weeks. i hadn't listened to music on it since before nashville. until today. awesome. my charts are all weird now.

and you know, the entire time i was reading ben/jared's post i was thinking- "that's what you get writing in first person"

but, colleen you've never been a bitch to me. so you can't constitute as a complete bitch. maybe only a half one?

as for really random notes my little post of this elsewhere (read: mog blog) bounced back at me as being an editors pick. i'm gonna go link this to it now. though, at least in my defense i wasn't the only one with my mindset. and yeah. i think i'm done rambling now- i should go be productive, my light plot for battle of the bands battle of the unsigned artists is calling my name.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Offline benfolds56206

• i wanna b ben folds lovr
i am so happy you happy now i can sleep good i hope your foot is ok now i must worry about that but thanks for posting that  ;) :D ;D
I want to live in Effington!

DrAlexHaleIII

Correction- Someone, somewhere IS in fact a bitch.

But at least she ain't shit.

Ho ho.

Offline perthgirl

• Up with this I will not put - Bernard Black
but, colleen you've never been a bitch to me. so you can't constitute as a complete bitch. maybe only a half one?

I did say that I'm complete bitch most days.  You've just caught me on some good ones!

And yes, good point about writing in the first person.  There's a heap of songs from Ben (and others) which don't remotely resemble the writer/performer.
It's easy to be easy and free when it doesn't mean anything...

Offline melissa

• Explain it to me again and again, like i care.
funny y'all mention this.  i had my itunes on random yesterday and it brought up "A Really Tough Year" from Ben's iTunes Originals.  the first half explains this completely.
and i'm so high not even you and all your love could bring me down

http://www.last.fm/user/foldsisgod/

Offline happybecca

ben if you read this i just happen to know the owner of the best podiatry center in chattanooga so if you need a doctor to look at that foot just let me know. oh and im serious.
holla

Offline Allison

Correction- Someone, somewhere IS in fact a bitch.

But at least she ain't shit.

Ho ho.

Capitan Obvious.
mel (1:10:14 AM): love ben folds or burn!

Offline happybecca

has anyone read the .org's response to the exit/in show, ben's post, and the name bens new cd thread? omg... so funny except for this one dumbass
holla

dear all...

anyway, the songs that were the most realized musically, the ones we could start and stop at the same time were performed and now you can download them and review them online based on their half finished state in their first live performances recorded on a phone at a rock club.  awesome.

...love,
ben

As I said in a post asking about "Brainwashed", I'm new to this forum, and pretty new to Ben Folds, but this quote is a great example of why I think this guy is so funny!  I think we share a pretty black, sarcastic sense of humor  :o

OK, so does this also mean that no one wrote a bad country demo about him?  And I wanted to see that dance-off!! ;)

i can't wait for this album to come out, i was lucky to make it to the columbus show and i can't hear enough of these new tunes!

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
Think I was too busy working my ass off as a christmas temp in good old gamestation and moping that the fit manager has left at the time this was posted! I've only just read it wow ben communication with us, thats pretty sweet. tho whoever posted on frallys space was a f*cking twat. lol, just my opinion...looking forward to the new album also, cant f*cking wait. my feet hurt too sure bens reason was better than ive just been standing in a shop all day...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline TheGreatBenfolio

• Is there a funnel from her butt to your mouth now?
My feet hurt cause I got fever blisters on them to go along with my sore throat/mouth sores that's been making my whole week miserable. Blah.

I think I'm dying.