Ben Symphony gig in Utah on 7/17?!?

• 17 Replies

Offline AlexKintzle

Re: Ben Symphony gig in Utah on 7/17?!?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »
I wonder if u asked him what song he was most tired of playing what he would say?
"I'd like to say f*ck you in the nose, but i'm too evolved for that kind of thing now."-Ben Folds

Offline DAVID

• A little blurry, but his face is worth it!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 06:07:09 PM »
Bitches Ain't Shit or Rock This Bitch.

I think he is not a fan of people cheering in response to Brick (as someone mentioned above), but I don't think he's averse to playing it. 

While he played the f*ck out of Zak and Sara, the Central Park concert has interview bits with him where he says that it was one of his "anchor songs" on that tour, so I think he probably enjoys it.
"Wait, he said 'good things come to those who wait,' but you didn't wait too long" "Keep listening" Kristen, on me and "Bruised"

Offline Iheartpiano

• I want to live in Effington!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 05:46:13 AM »
Poor Ben. :-[ From the YouTube videos I saw he sounded a little under the weather.

ya he had some voice straining moments, but he did great. he played around with Not The Same and sang it a little off tempo, but he nailed the high note and it was a very laid back performance (the fact that 90 percent of the audience was litterally laying might have something to do with it.)

yeah Ben is amazing no matter what he does.
There's always someone cooler than you, so learn to live with what you are.