Cheap Counting Crows tix throught UK May Tour

• 4 Replies

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
Cheap Counting Crows tix throught UK May Tour
« on: May 07, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »
I found a link with half price tickets. I'll pay the extra to stand. I'm sad. But it works out an extra tenner each taking booking fees on and off and then what if they dont turn up...

http://www.seetickets.com/lastsecondtickets/event.asp?showname=COUNTING+CROWS+-+LST&n|showname=coming&orderby=date&filler1=id1lastsec&filler3=id1lststudentbeans&filler2=COUNTINGCROWS-LST

Better be brilliant now, thought I'd share my find as I know some of you guys mightve gone if it hadn't been for the expense. Ben's no longer with them just to clarify.
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Re: Cheap Counting Crows tix throught UK May Tour
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 11:27:37 PM »
Wow, Counting Crows are really struggling to fill these venues!  I feel a bit sorry for them.  I had a feeling something was up when I got great seats for this show (last year, shortly before the cancellation) at the last minute.  You can bet that the upper tier will be covered in a mysterious black cloth.  I wish Ben was still playing this gig!

Offline Hanny

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »
I wish Ben was still playing this gig!

ditto

and yeh I feel a bit sorry for them too!
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline James H

• "Awwwwww Mummy, I don't want to be a lawyer"
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:53:24 AM »
I have a strange feeling that, if he was, there wouldn't be as many empty seats.  Also, I only found out about the revised dates about a week or two ago, and by then I had other things in the diary so had to get a refund - a bit more notice and I might have still gone.

Also, CC's new album just doesn't have the wow factor of any of the previous ones - I was very disappointed and still keep trying to listen to it, hoping it will be a grower, but to no avail.

J...
"Let Elliott Smith make a rap album. Let Harry Connick Jnr make a glam rock album. Listen to music for what it is not what its wearing.  Or buy some skate shoes and write music reviews" ~ Ben

Offline Hanny

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 04:41:51 AM »
I'm hoping they'll play a mix of their stuff! I'll keep you posted!

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...