UK tour tickets...?

• 13 Replies

Offline Carolyn

UK tour tickets...?
« on: September 25, 2005, 11:14:21 AM »
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone who has ordered tickets for the UK tour in December have got their tickets yet?? Cos we ordered some for the Birmingham one and they haven't come yet, and its been a long time, but I realise they might not have dispatched them yet... So just wanted to check!

Thank you to anyone who helps!!  \m/

Offline Carolyn

Re: UK tour tickets...?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 11:17:57 AM »
forgot to mention they should be coming to belgium, so maybe they don't like sending them over seas!!

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 11:58:59 AM »
I received mine a couple of weeks after I bought them, but I guess it may be different if they're going to belgium...
I totally understand your concern though, I'm forever getting paranoid about tickets I have received!
I'm sure they'll turn up soon  ;)

Ed

DrAlexHaleIII

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 12:45:40 PM »
An asian man in a battered looking car delivered mine and he was from the academy itself. Mind you, my Rufus tickets took AGES to arrive.

If they haven't arrived by the end of next month, you should definitely write the academy...

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 07:51:26 AM »
ahh we just phoned up and they said we have to collect them on the night... which they didn't tell us about, AND we paid for postage!! Silly, silly people!

But o well, at least I know we have them.

DrAlexHaleIII

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 11:08:46 AM »
Just be careful about that - you don't want to come over, only for them to mess you about even more and not have your tickets or anything. I'm not trying to worry you or anything, it's just always best to double check these kind of things, then check again several more times  ;)

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 01:06:13 PM »
Yeh I thought that... I'll make sure we phone up a couple more times before I go... but if they did mess me around I would possibly kill them...
I am taking the piece of paper which we printed off when we ordered them saying we did buy them so that will help.

DrAlexHaleIII

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 10:24:36 PM »
Good idea. I mean, they neglected to tell you you needed to pick the tickets up before until you asked... If you do call up again, make sure to ask if you'll need to bring anything when you come to claim the tickets. Better to be safe than standing outside the Ben Folds gig you so desperately want to see.

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 09:22:55 AM »
yeh I will ask them what I need when I phone! Thanx for the help!!
Imagine I turned up and they didn't let me in!! That would be worst day ever!!

Offline Bridget

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »
Mine were supposed to be posted 3 weeks ago and still haven't come.  But it says on the website that they will post them out any time between now and 5 days before the event.  I'll be overseas and won't have an address, backpacking around for a bit!  If they're not here in a few more weeks I'll phone up and ask...
Blind man on a canyon's edge of a panoramic scene...

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 08:24:18 AM »
booked ours ages ago and no sign
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Bridget

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 02:52:51 AM »
Today I got an email from the ticket company saying they haven't arrived yet but will be despatched asap..... fear not!  They are coming...

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 09:02:22 AM »
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Bridget

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 07:03:35 AM »
"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly"

Getting excited now... :D