Random ramblings...

• 615 Replies

Offline Kel

• Why do we have to love YaBB gold? Can i just like it?
Re: Random ramblings...
« Reply #570 on: June 09, 2005, 12:32:57 PM »
i didnt revise much for my exams and dont worry hanny i never have any more exmas for the rest of my life
i didnt want to worry you
ive paid my money and im gonna see all the movie

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
« Reply #571 on: June 09, 2005, 02:28:43 PM »
dropped outve uni? confusing me man and god im tired, me n my dad just went to the pub lol drinking coke im good lol but i just wish id not lied so much hes not as strict as i thought...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline NickD

« Reply #572 on: June 09, 2005, 02:32:35 PM »
  Ben Folds fans are clever, so you'll all be fine.

True, really true. Where you studying malemiddleclassandwhite?

Offline Hanny

« Reply #573 on: June 10, 2005, 03:24:45 AM »
heres my bizarre dream for u all to enjoy:

well i see ben 4 times on his tour and im in madame tussauds and theyre making a ben (just go with it lol) and his "wifes" there, but its not frally, its tori amos, so i go over and we talk and its her cover cos she gets weird stalkers and then she takes me to a ben show in ncl he announced that day but its sold out, and my friend lauren from school is there and smuggles me in, and i ask her about
a letter  friend wrote and tell another massive fan of hers and she says she'll write to them and then i get to interview ben and watch the show backstage as there are no seats left and its amazing, and i get a hug from ben lol, nice dream :)

was talking to a friend who met tori and sharing experiences thats why...lol at least i reckon not practical since london-newcastle just happened in the dream weird fun tho
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #574 on: June 10, 2005, 09:27:12 AM »
haha Hanny, thats such a cool dream... slightly weird  ???

Its the end of the week thank god and probably the hardest week of exams (had one everyday, sometimes two) but all went surprisingly well! Had English today as well as German but I never have to do English ever again!! YEYYY. The thought of it makes me very happy  :D Afterwards I went running  :) (yes thats what i do) which was ok, slightly tiring! and this evening I will relax and think about how I never have to do English again :)

Offline Hanny

« Reply #575 on: June 10, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »
u know originally id typed a long reply but it froze and the pc crashed :@ and now i cant remember probably saved u all from bordem really...i like english just dont like english teachers that leave some of the syllabus out lol, and dont like running but love swimming random enough? u got many left carolyn?

and my dream was weird and cool like dreams like that

and i dream in colour, tori amos's hair was v ginger i remember, some1 had the do u dream in colour debate with me recently and i didnt know...

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline NickD

« Reply #576 on: June 10, 2005, 04:11:43 PM »
Some people dream in black and white?

Offline Hanny

« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2005, 10:56:26 AM »
apparently so....lol

been cd shopping :D well not getting them till my bday :D screwed hippy u'll be proud of me ;)

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »
English is my worse nightmare hehe  :) I wanted to burn my books today but parents wouldn't let me, although Michael was happy to help!
Anyway, I'm rubbish at swimming, used to be ok but then cos i did so much running i stopped.
I have 5 exams left! yeyyy not many now. That spread over 2 weeks as well.

I think I dream in colour...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #579 on: June 12, 2005, 08:36:26 AM »
well its back to 6th form for me tomorrow woop. cant be arsed as usual...going away at the weekend tho :) should be a laugh...going to the lake district, Carolyn exams will be over soon :)

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline NickD

« Reply #580 on: June 12, 2005, 09:18:24 AM »
Lake District...top stuff  ;)

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2005, 01:55:35 AM »
haha lucky you, back to 6th form  :P Have fun!!
Also have fun at the Lake District.
I have nothing until Wednesday then one on Thursday and then a break till next week where I have 2 more (monday and thursday) THEN IT'S OVER!!
and then i go to Centre Parcs with a load of people from my year  :) Should be good.

Offline malemiddleclassandwhite

• ...we can be happy [on the London] underground...
« Reply #582 on: June 13, 2005, 04:20:02 AM »
I think I dream mainly in black and white, but with splashes of significant colour - like, the night before last I had a dream where I was on the platform at Euston Square tube station, and it was mainly B+W but the tube signs were definitely in red and blue.

Has anyone seen Sin City?  Apparently the colour scheme of that is similar...

NickD, I study Human Rights (MA) at UCL.  Pourquoi?

I thought I'd never have any more exams when I graduated the first time, but then I rashly decided to put myself through another degree.  All exams done now though.  Now just got one more essay and the small matter of a 10,000 word dissertation.
I wish it was last September.

Offline 8bit

• Hi, I'm 8bit and i'm a happy camper today.
« Reply #583 on: June 13, 2005, 04:29:03 AM »
I wonder if blind people dream, and what they dream of. Especially people blind from birth.

Offline Brian Golley

• Peace and harmony, man.
« Reply #584 on: June 13, 2005, 04:34:13 AM »
well here we go my second post into this legendary thread. we should add some fun and games to the burbs to spice things up. i never got into the last benvivor but 8 bit told me it was fun. if there is another one (theres been like 4 hasnt there?) ill get into it. but yeh i think we should have some more stuff. best caption for a picture best post of all time, stuff like that. anyway i gtg peace out my fellow burbians, you cure me of boredom more times than not