Random ramblings...

• 615 Replies

Offline Martino

• you get smaller while the world gets big
Re: Random ramblings...
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2005, 08:01:53 AM »
yeah a second home it really is, cool people who talk about a cool man and his cool music

i'm so proud of myself, recently it occurred to me that i could actually put the burbs up as my starting site, which saves me so much time which i otherwise would have had to spend typing in the address.

so good

(don't mind me, i thought that was a great idea :) )

Offline Hanny

• (8) Laugh all you want, I got my philosophy! (8)
« Reply #541 on: May 28, 2005, 01:30:34 AM »
lol its top of my favourites, like to read the headlines from wanadoo then its straight here (and then my emails and then back here usually lol)
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline 8bit

• Hi, I'm 8bit and i'm a happy camper today.
« Reply #542 on: May 28, 2005, 02:45:45 PM »
Its been my homepage for a pretty long time. Just the forum, i don't even notice when the site gets updated most of the time.

Offline Hanny

« Reply #543 on: May 28, 2005, 03:55:05 PM »
lol i have the message board in my favs but i check the main bit for news etc, i appreciate all of andys works  :P tho i have to admit i never used to...
~ Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you ~

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #544 on: May 29, 2005, 06:57:34 AM »
and i am posting this here too, my thread lol, IM  EXCITED FOR LONDON think my non ben friends are a little tired of hearing aout it but i dont care lol any1 feel similarly? me and my dad get to bond again and i get to see ben woooooooooooooooooooooo lol i'll go shut up for a while currently babysitting so best go help my lil sis with her picture :)

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #545 on: May 29, 2005, 01:53:28 PM »
May 29, 2005, 10:53:28 PM
riight u lot u'll be Hanny free for a couple of days and when im back i'll have seen Ben, unlikely that i'll get near the net at my grandparents house...cant wait!! shall tell u allll about it :P im off to sleep :)

oh yeh almost forgot to mention, made up some t shirts, dont mind saying so but they look pretty damn good, a black one with counting crows, jason mraz and of course ben on all grey, looks niiice and a red one with 'ben folds five' on and a little characture, shall wear that on tues i think :D very pleased with myself think might try and start a mini business, i'll post pics of the ts when i get bk probably lol riiight BED lol, night xxx ps those seeing ben soon ENJOY x

May 30th - 4:37am, well im off now guys just waiting for my dad to come downstairs and we're going :D xx

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #546 on: June 01, 2005, 06:52:59 AM »
oi u kno i go away for a few days and u leave my thread  :'( lol, wow its weird ive met some of u people! lol, such a good day yesterday, so weird being home again!

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Hanny

« Reply #547 on: June 03, 2005, 07:55:24 AM »
im blatently going to screw up my exams why cant i f*cking revise argh

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Sebster74

« Reply #548 on: June 03, 2005, 08:40:20 AM »
I found it real hard to revise but in the end I just got down to it. Did if for 30mins, then had a break and then another 30mins.
Every so often I would just hardcore revise but it just depends on ya mood. Just gotta find a way of revising that suits you and stick to it.

Offline Hanny

« Reply #549 on: June 05, 2005, 02:33:05 AM »
thanks for the tip ;)

mind just wanders and if i put music on i sing lol....imgetting there...ish

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #550 on: June 05, 2005, 03:19:42 AM »
Tell me about it... I have exams all this week, Geography and Biology tomorrow! Quite scary cos I probably haven't done as much revision as I should have  :(

Offline Hanny

« Reply #551 on: June 05, 2005, 09:22:58 AM »
yeh ive had my next door neighbour round revising today cos hes resiting classics, that was helpful actually talking things thru helps, then i got side tracked telling about going to see ben but u kno i did some work, which is better than no work! classics tomorrow and history wednesday, both 3hr papers, good luck Carolyn and anyone else doing any lol!

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline malemiddleclassandwhite

• ...we can be happy [on the London] underground...
« Reply #552 on: June 07, 2005, 04:34:23 AM »
I find that websites like this are the biggest handicap to revision...  You post a message, then a few minutes later you check back to see if there are any replies, then a few minutes later you do the same.  If you post a series of messages in several topics, and the board is busy, you can literally spend the whole time going from one to the other checking for replies and replying to them...  What with checking email as well, it's possible to while away a whole afternoon achieving jack shit.

I've got an international law exam tomorrow.  So far I know bugger all.
I wish it was last September.

Offline Hanny

« Reply #553 on: June 07, 2005, 06:16:38 AM »
there my friend u have a point, and how longs th ecarrycathing animation been on here? i just watched it, very good, was worried i was going to whitness a hamster getting mawled by a cat, fortunately not :)

*~ Han ~*

...smoke...

Offline malemiddleclassandwhite

• ...we can be happy [on the London] underground...
« Reply #554 on: June 07, 2005, 06:25:58 AM »
Ooh yeah, I just saw it for the first time too.  Genius...  Could've done with a bit more hamster blood and gore though ;)

I have one question for you: is there a right to pre-emptive self-defence against terrorists in international law?
I wish it was last September.