I found Summer B!

• 3 Replies

Offline kingrikk (Kirk)

• I want to be Kirk.
I found Summer B!
« on: October 20, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »
So.

One of my colleagues today was trying to send an e-mail. It kept bouncing back. It was to someone called Summer B!

Needless to say I told her to ask the company "Hey Summer, where you been?". She refused.

Offline jpar

• The Whole World is My Coaster
Re: I found Summer B!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:16:11 AM »
Spoiled sport.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »
Eh, it was worth a shot, kirk.

Yeah, I went to high school with a "Summer Black"... never asked her if she'd heard the song (I got into BFF in the last few weeks of Senior year, though, so I never had the opportunity, really)... sunny disposition, and we always traded notes and whispered a lot of shit in geometry, and if I had the opportunity to see her now, I'd probably ask her where she's been... the fact that she was actually passed around by most of the football team through the years makes me sorta wanna ask where she hasn't been. Still... really nice girl, but I don't think she could deal with the pressures of being a hottie. Hope she's okay.

Being the "nice-guy" friend to all the good-looking women had it's moments, but all-in-all, I could've dressed better, boosted the confidence, and actually tried for one of them, I guess. "Regrets... Ahhhhh-ahhhh-AHHHHHHHH!!" ...

... Actually, I shouldn't say that.... the confidence I've found since high school has sorta killed most of my regrets. I get the feeling Ben fights his regrets with the same sort of thing, confidence and goofiness. (RtS and WTN both seem like they came after shake-ups in his personal life, band breakup & Frally break-up...)

Offline kingrikk (Kirk)

• I want to be Kirk.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »
Eh, it was worth a shot, kirk.
It was much more exciting in the middle of a boring afternoon in the office.