Ben Folds and Merton make a PSA

• 3 Replies

Offline AliKat4392

Ben Folds and Merton make a PSA
« on: October 07, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »
Remember Merton?
Apparently some people still refused to believe that he wasn't Ben Folds, so they made this public service announcement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGXVhBW9SA&feature=sub
"The public persona of a piano-playing geek has kept the mainstream mostly at bay. Keep it to yourself, but the nerd in the glasses is really a Rock God." -Times Online

Offline worldswillgrow

Re: Ben Folds and Merton make a PSA
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »
Remember Merton?
Apparently some people still refused to believe that he wasn't Ben Folds, so they made this public service announcement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGXVhBW9SA&feature=sub

Lol at the people in the comments who STILL don't believe they're not the same person. They kind of resemble each other, I guess, but I still don't think they look THAT similar to one another to mistake them for the same person.

And that video was pretty cracktastic. They must've had some spectacular drugs that night.

Offline Iheartpiano

• I want to live in Effington!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 08:16:41 PM »
I feel like they might have made themselves worse off. Next time they should make sure there is no bed behind them..haha and plus some people still believe they are the same person. They don't even look or sound THAtT much alike.
There's always someone cooler than you, so learn to live with what you are.

Offline AliKat4392

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »
I think that because we all know Ben Folds so well, that we are a bit biased. Other people that aren't as familiar might think they're really similar in both their music style and their faces.
It's like I have friends that are twins that I've known since I was 8. I think they look totally different, but someone who is just meeting them would think they look the same.
"The public persona of a piano-playing geek has kept the mainstream mostly at bay. Keep it to yourself, but the nerd in the glasses is really a Rock God." -Times Online